Chapter 17

So, the day had finally come. It's Louise's wedding!!! And I am ready to go! My outfit took a whole lot of planning, but when I got dressed!!! I looked like a modern princess, which I was.

 It's Louise's wedding!!! And I am ready to go! My outfit took a whole lot of planning, but when I got dressed!!! I looked like a modern princess, which I was

When I stepped out of the room, Arthur couldn't believe his eyes.

"Baby..."

"How do I look?" I asked as I gave a light twirl.

"Like someone I want to spend the rest of my life with." He pulled me to him and I gave a light laugh.

"If you keep acting like this, I may be able to make that happen." He leaned down and gave me a kiss. His grip around my waist tightened, and I knew where this was going. Arthur and I haven't exactly been intimate in months. We started out so hot and all, but now, we're just down. "Maybe we shouldn't." I said as I moved away.

"Why? We've not had sex in months."

"I know. But, I just think that we shouldn't be late. I'll make it up to you when we get back. I promise."

"Ok." 

When we got to the chapel, we were met by tons of press members. Arthur and I always stole the show, even when we didn't want to. We just kept on walking until we entered the Chapel, where we were taken to our seats.

"I can't believe that we're next baby." Arthur said as we settled in.

"Yeah. I just can't believe that everything has happened this quickly. It feels like just yesterday when I met all of you. Now, we're engaged and Louise is getting married."

"Time flies when you're having fun."

"Yeah. I just wish that George could be here." He placed his hand on mine and gave a small smile.

"Hey, he's getting better. That's all that matters."

"You're right." Just on cue, we stood up for Louise to walk in. She looked beautiful. I was getting teary eyed because I was happy. That was my friend.

As she passed Arthur and I, she gave us both the warmest smile. It was magical really. After the ceremony, we headed to the reception venue.

"Congratulations baby girl!" I said excitedly as I gave her a tight hug. Arthur gave Carter a firm shake before turning to Louise with a smile.

"I'm very happy for you, Louise. Hopefully, you can test this marriage thing out and let me know how crazy it is."

"Why? You wouldn't dare cancel the engagement." She said with a small laugh.

"I wouldn't dream of it." He said with his hand around me.

"So, Victoria, how is your new family adjusting to you? Or how are you adjusting to them?" Louise asked as she sipped her drink.

"Not my family yet. But, they've been lovely. I'm not sure if this is all because Arthur is always with me, but I think things may actually work out with them."