C H A P T E R - I

F A M I L Y

"Good Morning Sir!" Echoed on the 17th floor of Vashisht Multinational Groups as the CEO himself, Atharva Vashisht dressed up in an Italian fabric made all black formal suit, Bridlen shoes and Rolex watch, walked through it to go to his cabin in a fury. His eyes were missing their charm and lips were not carrying that always visible smirk. His mood was upset since the moment he woke up and he knew no one can make him feel better rather than his delicious hot chocolate drink which he did not get the fortune to drink at his home because of some stupid clients who called him for a meeting so early in the morning and did not even bother to serve a cup of tea hence, loosing their deal with Vashisht Industries.

"Sir, welcome back." Atharva's assistant Krisha greeted him as soon as she saw him entering his cabin, she was busy arranging few files on his table.

"Thankyou. Can you please get me a big cup of hot chocolate?" Atharva demanded like a kid, making her smile.

"Most welcome sir. I'll get it for you, five minutes." She nodded grinning at the hulk of a man sitting in front in one of most royal offices in the world and asking for a hot chocolate drink instead of a typical black coffee.

"Good. Please get some extra whipped cream on top of it with choco chips." He licked his lips as his mouth watered at the thought of it making Krisha chuckle at her boss's antics.

"Sure sir." She nodded again walking out of his cabin. Krisha, a sweet woman in her early forties who works to give her children a good life after her husband left her. She has been his PA for more than three years now and she loves her boss to say the least and hopes that as her boss's mother, Mrs. Vashisht desires, he may get a beautiful, sweet, loving girl which he totally deserves.

"Hey Krisha, Atharva kahan hai?"

A man decked up in a crisp white shirt and striped white and blue pants asked, smiling at Krisha.

"Nice to see you Akarsh sir, Atharva sir office mein hai." Krisha smiled at him politely.

"Thankyou!" He said before running towards the wood carved designer white coloured door that lead to Atharva's cabin. The entire office was made with such small details kept in mind to make it look elegant and royal to say the least.

"Khanna, I want that file all complete on my table today!" Atharva screamed on phone and that's what his brother saw as soon as he entered inside.

"Kisika mood bahut kharab hai!" Akarsh said smirking while sitting down on the couch placed in the room.

"Huh? Bahut nahi hadh se zyada. I had a meeting with some stupid clients who really did not know anything about the the word hospitality. And also, I saw Maa's message. She has found some appropriate bride for me." Sidharth sighed picking up the cup of the hot chocolate drink that Krisha left on his table a second ago.

"The first one, I don't think it's a big issue. Second one, you should be happy about it, Avi." Akarsh said while Atharva rolled his eyes. He really did not have time and any space in his heart and life for a wife i.e a new responsibility and a very new relationship with a stranger girl.

"I don't want to get married, bhai. You know me very well." Atharva shook his head at the thought of it.

"I know you very well, and that's why I am saying, you need and deserve a companion now."