❝ give back the old me. ❞

Summary:

A messenger from the realms of the Heavenly Principles had come to give them a prophecy -

the prophecy being an MV.... yeah, let's not even.

OG!Divinepuppet!Cale AU. Creator!KimRokSoo

__________________

The downpour was harsh. So so harsh. Amidst with the war going on, it suddenly had rained so hard that the heavens had spawned tornadoes and more disasters alike. No one can do anything about it as it is apart of daily life. The enemies have felt like they were gone. Like they had suddenly vanished but they didn't. They were likely just trapped in one's doings. Such as of an immortals.

And right now, the whole world was filled with divine energy that all the churches have to come out to see who it was. Who had decided, which God had decided to fall their knowledge and wisdom but nothing happened. Instead, a huge eyeball appeared with rings surrounding it, the supposed jewel rings were also eyes. It only has a wing, but that's it.

It was quite terrifying for everyone to see. Most of them screamed in fright, however, it stayed motionless and dead as all of its eyes darted to every kingdom and corners of the earth. It was not judging, it was looking for something, someone, perhaps?

The leaders of their own kingdoms can't do anything. They cannot for as they are repressed by a deadly energy. A certain crown prince and a hero looked helpless, the others beside them had the same expressions. The imperial's crown prince could not move, too terrified at the staring eyes that darted over to him. It was as if it was searching for something to give punishment to.

"Mortals." It spoke as its iris dilated sharply, "Shall you try, must you fail. One must not ignore the heavenly realms seal, discourteous." The eye of the heaven's voice was echoing with other multiple others.

A young master with red head was the only without a seal. He frowns and looks around the territory filled with golden divine energy, it was filled with so many restrictions everywhere. Everyone was tied down as tendrils come out moving everywhere like a guard, however, all of the children were scared - so it was no use to put restrictions on them.

He opened his balcony doors and looked towards the sky with an uncomfortable feeling, blooming in his chest. And as if on cue, the eye suddenly appeared just above the mansion. It was staring at him, wide and attentive. A spark of curiosity also fuels within.

He could feel his chest beginning to tighten from panic, the nervousness spiked in his veins. What was going to happen? Why is this creature looking at him so intently?

"You." Cale shivered and gulped down the acidic taste in his tongue, squeaking out a small noise, he asked cautiously. "Yes?"

"The child bestowed upon His favour. Must you be the Puppet of Fate." It sounded so sure and scrutinizing. However, Cale felt goosebumps creep up in his skin, what did it meant by puppet? What was this? He-- he doesn't know what's going on.

Out of nervousness, his eyes darted everywhere except for the creature above and that was when he realised, that his reactions were showcased everywhere. Thousands of screens were littered in the sky, it showed him and the eye. He could see the faint horror in his own reflection. His emotions were shown to the whole world. He could hear a muffled shout from downstairs, presumably from his father. He thinks.

"W-what do you want from me..?" Cale was too afraid.

Tut. An echoing sound from the winged eye.

"Why must you be afraid. Stand tall." It was a direct command that the young noble can't help but obliged. "Neutral."