Bonus pt.1

A/N
Hello my lovelies! I felt like keeping you guys on your toes a little while longer hehe, enjoy:)

~

You stood in front of the dark wooden door while biting your lip anxiously. You had no idea why you were there, yet you found yourself standing outside of Oikawa's apartment. As your hand reached up to knock, the door opened revealing the beautiful man who was currently haunting your dreams.

"Well this is a wonderful surprise." He spoke smugly while leaning against the doorframe. God you hated and loved that leaning figure of his.

"How mad was Lilly?" His words ignited a flame under you as you grabbed his arm and yanked him into the apartment.

"Shut the fuck up." You spoke as you closed the door and turned around, his figure towered over you. You were all of a sudden in a very familiar position, with your back against the wooden door and his body pressed against yours. His thumb reached up to stroke your bottom lip.

"Damn, I can't wait to fill this mouth." He started to lean in, but you ducked under his arm and took a step back.

"I need you to get back with Layla." You spoke quickly while wringing your hands together.

"...What?" he replied dumbfounded at your comment. He took an almost threatening step towards you. "Pray tell why I 'must' get back with Laura."

"You know what her fucking name is." You took your own cautionary step forward until you were practically chest to chest. You weren't sure exactly why you were still standing up for her, maybe out of guilt or just sadness over the loss of your now ex best friend. Either way, you would stand up for her, no matter if she would do the same for you.

"I thought we've been over this," You gasped as he roughly gripped your waist. "No more being her assistant, this is no longer up for discussion." His fingers began tugging up your skirt.

"No," You slapped his hands away as his motions ceased. "This is not going further, you and her are clearly perfect for each other." he breathed heavily through his nose. You could feel the heat in the room rising. "You're both abusive and cruel." You spoke coldly and his grip on your waist tightened almost painfully.

"You're a goddamn door mat and a nobody." Fuck, that hurt. You thought as his words resonated through your head. "But," he spoke slowly, bending down to your ear. "I can't stay away." His words were quick as he grabbed your neck while crashing his lips to yours. The kiss was teeth clashing and heavy breaths. You fisted his shirt as he backed you against the side of the couch. He hoisted you up as your hips rolled against his. He hoisted your skirt up and with a quick snap he ripped your undergarments off.

"What the fuck Oikawa?" you said angrily. He balled up your panties in one hand and moved to squeeze your cheeks in the other. Looking you deeply in the eyes he spoke. "Open wide." Your mouth was open as he slid the damp fabric in.

"Now," his hand skimmed your thighs as his fingered came to circle your bundle of nerves. "Stay quiet or I'll stop."