𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟏𝟐: 𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐖𝐚𝐫𝐥𝐨𝐫𝐝𝐬 (𝐏𝐚𝐫𝐭 𝟑)

Start from the beginning

Meanwhile, (Y/N) remained suspended in the air, utterly confused by the unfolding situation. Their bewilderment, however, was short-lived as they felt themselves being lifted even higher, but this time, it wasn't Crocodile's doing.

"H-hey!" (Y/N) protested, their voice filled with both surprise and concern.

Feeling as though their body was being controlled by some external force, (Y/N) decided to rely on their Observation Haki to gain insight into what was happening. To their astonishment, they discovered thin strings that seemed to be manipulating their movements.

The enigmatic figure responsible for this unusual situation chuckled audibly. "Hehehe! The Snake Empress and Dessert King fighting over a Marine?! I guess I've seen it all!"

 "Hehehe! The Snake Empress and Dessert King fighting over a Marine?! I guess I've seen it all!"

(Y/N) couldn't help but feel overwhelmed as they looked up at the colossal figure before them. Even though they were being lifted, (Y/N) had to crane their neck upward just to catch a glimpse of the man's face behind the red shades. Those red eyes seemed to bore into them, scrutinising every inch of their appearance. It was an unnerving experience, and (Y/N) was grateful that their face remained hidden behind their mask.

"Oi flamingo bastard! Put my beloved down!"

As Boa Hancock shouted at Doflamingo to release her beloved Marine. Boa Hancock struck her signature pose, ready to confront the tall Warlord who had dared to touch the person she cared about.

Sir Crocodile, on the other hand, remained silent. The deadly glint in his eyes and the transformation of half of his body into sand were clear indications that he too was prepared to beat Doflamingo.

(Y/N) found themselves in a precarious situation, with Boa Hancock, Sir Crocodile, and Doflamingo on the brink of a confrontation. Not wanting to see a fight break out, (Y/N) knew they needed to act quickly.

With a calculated move, (Y/N) nudged their face against their shoulder to adjust their mask slightly, preventing it from getting in the way. Then, they leaned back, taking a small breath, and suddenly lunged forward

.........

.........

.........