Why are you touching me? Josie thinks looking at her hand on her shoulder. She shakes her off. Captain Nash looks up seeing Buck come up the stairs to join them. "Hey buck." Josie greets. 

"Hey. All right, Buckaroo." Chem greets him, he takes a seat against the bar. "If you were not a member of the LAFD, what would be you doing?"He ask's him. 

"Uh, I don't know. I'm not getting fired, am I?"Buck asks him, Josie chuckle's at his reaction as do the others. "That's inevitable  He'd be a golden retriever." Hen jokes, and she nods her head.

"What about you Jo?" He asks her, she smirk's trying to think, and she snaps her fingers as she get's her answer. "Swim coach, or Olympic swimmer." She says. 

"Wow bold and imaginative," Hen says, she shrugs looking at Alex. "I would be a pilot if I was born here, something badass like top gun or something." She answers. 

Chem smile's at her answer, he point's to the blonde. "I like her." He says he leans over giving her a fist bump, and she chuckles returning the favor. Josie tap's her friend's shoulder, nodding to the stairs. 

"See you guy's later," Josie says to them, she waves to them as she walks over to the stairs, descending them. Alex quickly turned on her heel's opened the box of donut's pulling out a pink sprinkle donut, she puts her fingers to her lips. 

"Alex!" A voice shout's from downstair, her voice muffles as she shouts back to her friend taking a bite from the food. Josie tightens her ponytail getting down the last step. She puts her hands on her hips. 

She turns around, avoiding bumping into someone. "Oh sorry." He apologizes, she locks eyes with a familiar pair of dark brown eye's. 

"Morning Diaz," Josie says to him, he smirks at her Sass. "Castillo." 

"Jo, time crunch." Alex reminds her wiping a sprinkle from her lip, she roll's her eyes, and she turns on her heel walking away from the tall man, the blonde-eyed both of them walking backward. 

Josie look's seeing the donut. "Time crunch huh?" She wonders she rolls her eye shaking her head. She laughs at her getting into the passenger seat of the ambulance, she tap's the small palm tree figure on the dash. 

⍧⍧⍧

Both girls look at each other, Maria holds her side as she looks around at the flooded suburban neighborhood, the wind and rainwater blowing against her face. Josie huffs in frustration. "Like a needle in a haystack." 

"How are we supposed to get into these houses?" Maria asks her, she holds her hood, "I don't know, I could dive into the house's see if I can get a garage open or something." Josie suggest's to her, she shakes her head. 

"Breaking and entering, not really your style Jo." Maria laughs weakly, Josie stands up trying to make her way to her friend, the boat moving with each movement, she bends down in front of her. 

"How is it?" She ask's her, she pant's holding her side. "Its fine." She grit's through her teeth, she lift's up jacket, the blood was turning the yellow fabric into a dark orange, the out line of the wound making up most of her side. 

"How doe's it look?" Maria asks her friend, she bite's her lip, the scent of blood hitting her nose. "Its good, its slowing down." Josie lies, she roll's her eyes. 

"You're a bad liar you know that Jo," Maria says looking down at her own wound, she gasps with wide eyes leaning her head back. "Oh, my god." 

"No, No." Josie tries to soothe her, she moves her jacket back down to her wound. "Your gonna be okay, I swear you will not bleed out on this boat." She tells her.