The End is Here!

MK, Celeste, Winter, Sierra, Alinta, and Ironclad were coming back from Flower Fruit Mountain. The siblings were there to watch MK, Celeste, and Alinta train with Wukong.

Alinta also made Wukong apologize to Winter after the Macaque incident. Winter also had Shadow with her, which made Wukong uncomfortable for some reason. And Ironclad was there to protect Alinta.

Once arriving at Megapolis, Alinta and Sierra thought something was wrong. The sky was dark blue, even though it was still daytime. And the city looked deserted. But the others didn't notice as they were all distracted.

They then stopped in front of Pigsy's Noodles. MK gets out of the tuk-tuk and takes his headphones off. "Hey-yo! Guess who's back from his training with Monkey Ki-"

MK paused, seeing multiple Bull Clones above the shop. They looked more animalistic and had a more prominent blue. The rest also noticed them.

"Well, we're dead," Celeste declared, earning a look from Alinta.

The Bull Clones then charged at the group. The group screamed in fear until the bull clones were hit by a truck. The truck sent the bull clones flying away.

Then Mei, Tang, Pigsy, Sandy, Mo, and Bob got out of the truck. All of them, except Bob, were wearing dystopian outfits.

"Guy? Omg! You're so cool!" Celeste shouted, making Winter flinch.

"What's with the get-up?" Alinta asked.

"So, uh, some stuff happened while you guys were away. Got pretty intense. And we had an outfit change for our survival," Mei said.

"B-But I left you with one of my boys!" MK stated.

"Oh, he's been super useful," Tang said sarcastically, looking at MK's backup clone.

"I don't know what to tell you, guy," The clone said before exploding.

"Can you explain to us what happened?" Sierra asked.

Mei started to explain, but Tang interrupted. "If you'll allow me?"

Mei groans in annoyance but lets Tang continue. "Well. After you guys left, the Bull Clones attacked. But they were different. More powerful than before. We believe it's all tied back to the Demon Bull King himself. MK, he's conquered everything."

"Also, Bob isn't affected by him for some reason," Pigsy mentioned as Bob waved at Winter. Alinta noticed how Bob's eyes were now the color red. The same was true for Ironclad.

"Where is he? Where's DBK?" MK asked.

"We're not sure. But there's pretty scary noises coming from the mountain," Sandy said, looking at a mountain close by.

"Well, what are we waiting for? Let's go!" Celeste shouts. Everyone nods in agreement and then heads toward the mountain.

At the Flaming Floudry, DBK maniacally laughs while looking at the chaos he'd created. "Look at how they cower and run. With this power, even the Great Sage could not stop me."

Iron Fan and Red Son were standing next to him. "Yes, Father! We have finally taken our rightful place as the rulers of this city!" Red Son states.

Suddenly a warning came on the screen. It showed the Monkie Kids' truck. Whispers flooded DBK's head as pictures of the group showed on the screen. Alinta and MK's pictures were the biggest.

"Monkey King?! Horae!?" DBK shouted as MK's picture turned into Wukong and Alinta's picture turned into a serious-looking man.