Impossible Delivery

At Flower Fruit Mountain, MK and Monkey King were training. Alinta was there too, petting a monkey and watching the boys train. MK and Monkey King then landed on two rock pillars. MK was panting, but Monkey King was fine. He then challenged MK to come at him. MK then charged at him, but Monkey King disappeared.

Then Monkey King appeared above MK, trying to kick him. But Wukong's attack was blocked by MK's staff. Monkey King then leaped away, but MK persisted with attacks on Monkey King, with his staff as a weapon. But Wukong still managed to dodge them all.

Then Wukong grabbed MK's leg with his tail, throwing him to the mountain. MK got stuck in the ground after landing in the mountain. Alinta wasn't worried, as MK had come back from death many times. Monkey King then landed on the mountain, lifting MK.

"Better. Way, way better!" Monkey King says, catching MK. "You're totally getting the hang of this, bud!"

"Aw really?"

"I mean, it does make sense. You are getting trained by me!" Monkey King smiles, but Alinta groans at the statement. "Now we just gotta work on your focus."

"Yeah, I am the best at foc-" MK then realizes what Monkey King said. "What do you mean, work on my focus? I-I'm like number one focus guy!"

Monkey King groans. "If anyone is the number one focus guy, it's me."

"Your entire life, you've been careless and can't handle a single task," Alinta said, with MK nodding in agreement.

Monkey King pulls out a bag of chips. "Oh, Sunshine. That's where you're wrong."

"That time you ate all the immortal peaches you were meant to guard?" MK asked.

"That was a long time ago."

"When you annoyed everyone everywhere?" Alinta asked.

"That's a matter of opinion, Sunshine."

"The time you picked a fight with Bud-" MK was cut off by Monkey King shoving a chip in his mouth.

"MK, focus is about taking everything in, but honing in on the one thing that matters the most," Alinta said, then stole a chip from Monkey King.

"Yeah." Monkey King eats a chip. "Right now, I'm talking to you while also noting the speed of the wind, the moisture in the air, these thirty-seven emails from my lawyer, the first eighteen seasons of 'Monkey King: the Animated Series', the inner resonance of my soul while I contemplate the fact that I'm an immortal being who will never be able to die. And that bug right over there. But!" He eats another chip. "I'm paying attention to you. Take in everything. Choose what you want to do. Then do it. That is focus."

MK's eyes sparkle. "That sounds super confusing and like you're just constantly distracted." Alinta muffles a laugh while Monkey King raises his eyebrow.

"Or maybe, you just can't handle real focus?" Monkey King says.

MK gasps. "I can totally focus. I focus all the time! In fact, the very next thing I'll do is gonna be the most focused thing ever! Let's go Alinta!"

"Actually Bud, Alinta's gonna have to stay with me." Monkey King said, wrapping his arm around Alinta.

"What, why?" MK asked

"Grownup stuff. Just wanna have a friendly chat."

MK shot him a suspicious look. "Okay, just don't keep her here for too long." He then ran off.

Alinta sighed. "It's a shame Celeste was sick today, they and MK-" Alinta was cut off by Monkey King dragging her.

They then reached his house and entered it. Monkey King then sat Alinta down on the couch, then stood across from her.

The Four Season Siblings (Lego Monkie Kid x OCs)On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara