─────────── 𝟎𝟎𝟖

What had honestly felt like ten minutes was actually an entire hour, the talking between the three friends continued and continued. It came to a point where Amalia was so interested by what Angel was talking about, that she completely forgot to do her job. However, after an hour the conversation came to a halt, but, it didn't mean that they weren't going to get into another conversation!! This time, maybe one to do with Amalia and someone else...

"Right, enough about me, are you still texting on that group chat, Amalia?"

"Wait, what group chat????" Confused, Charles has asked.

"Oh you're so lucky you're cute" Amalia expressed, scrunching up her nose whilst, giggling uncontrollably.

"The group chat that Lia was added to, with a bunch of boys, remember????"

"Ahhh yes, I remember now! I would've thought you had left it though"

Amalia had thought the exact same thing but for some unexplainable reason something was telling her not to, it felt as if leaving would be the biggest mistake she would have ever made.

"I didn't leave and now thinking about it I'm not really sure why I didn't"

"That's surprising, normally you get bored and irritated of group chats with multiple people" Angel spoke.

"Stop, do you remember when she left her work group chat because they kept spamming it?" Charles loudly questioned, whilst trying to contain his laughter.

"Hey! We don't talk about that" Amalia said, shutting her eyes and slapping her hand to her forehead because of the humiliation that had hit her, quickly.

"How come you didn't end up leaving, then?"

"I'm not really sure to be honest with you, I just had this gut feeling in me that was telling me 'do not leave or you will live to regret it' and so, i just didn't leave.

"Well isn't that dramatic" Angel laughed, she was aware that her friend loved to exaggerate things, but still she said it just to tease her.

"So... do you like any of them?" Angel asked, in a way that would be classed as mischievous.

"Miss Angel Huan, what do you take me for????"

"Oh we know you well enough to know that there has to be someone you like, even if it's just a little."

"Charles is right, you know... for once"

"Thank you, I appreciate that"

Amalia, stood there and just listened to the two mildly bicker to one another. Amused, she had taken this has her opportunity to run away from the situation, so she did.

"Noooo, Amalia come back" Charles begged.

"Okay, fine!"

"Go on then, tell us! We desperately want to know" Angel pleaded.

"Right, there is this guy"

Charles jumped up in happiness and joy, he loved the feeling of being correct.

"Ha I knew it!! I'm always right"