"Go, go, go," Jungkook muttered, motioning for them all to go inside.

They opened the doors and Jin, being the last one, closed it quickly.

Inside, it was a little dark. Hidden away in a busy part of Seoul, the church didn't have space for large windows. The candles that were placed all around were the only thing really lighting up the space. There were quite a few chairs standing around, facing the back of the church where a small altar stood.

"Where do we get holy water?" Jin whispered, somehow knowing he had to be quiet but having no clue about holy water or anything else church-related. He couldn't remember the last time he visited a church. Maybe he went there as a kid?

"There should be a little fountain or something near the entrance," Namjoon replied softly. "But I think it's best we just ask someone. I'm sure they wouldn't mind."

They looked around for someone who could help them and soon enough they found a priest who had just walked out of a side room.

"Oh? Hello boys, can I help you?" the priest asked, seeing them staring at him. Jin and Jungkook stood there awkwardly, unsure how to address a priest.

"Hello, sir." Namjoon started, a polite smile on his face. "We were wondering if you have some time to help us? We are... ehm... we would like to ask for some blessed water."

The priest blinked at them for a few seconds, before smiling back. "Of course, that's no problem. Did you bring any water to be blessed, or would you like me to retrieve some?"

Now they hadn't thought about that, of course, so they looked at each other in confusion.

"I could have any water blessed if you bring it here, but I can also give you some that has already been blessed in this church by one of the priests here," the priest proclaimed.

"Oh! We didn't bring any, so if it's no trouble...?" Namjoon trailed off.

"Not at all," the priest said with a smile. "You can take a seat and wait here for a moment, I will be right back."

Jungkook was way too nervous to take a seat, as was Namjoon, but Jin gladly sat down on one of the wooden chairs. He looked around the church in silence, while Namjoon and Jungkook paced around. They were impatient, they wanted to find their friends and they wanted to find them today. They couldn't leave Taehyung and Yoongi in the demon's clutches any longer. There was no time to waste!

Luckily, the priest was back soon enough with a few bottles of water.

"Here you go, boys. May I ask what you need the blessed water for?"

Jungkook took the bottles from the priest with a bow, softly thanking him.

"Well, it's a long story, sir," Namjoon said with a nervous laugh. For a moment he debated whether or not he would tell a fake story, but he couldn't lie to a priest.

"I would be happy to listen, if it meant I could give you some advice," the priest said sincerely. He motioned for the restless Jungkook and Namjoon to take a seat next to Jin and he himself sat down in front of them.

"Our friends are missing," Namjoon started. "And we're going to find them back. The thing is... we... ehm... we've got evidence that..."

He trailed off, not knowing how to end that sentence. Jin put a hand on his shoulder, a sign that he would continue speaking. And Jin didn't beat around the bush.

"They've been taken by a demon. This demon has been terrorizing us, while keeping two of our friends hidden as hostages."

The priest's eyes widened. "Well, that's something you don't hear every day. And you're absolutely certain this is a demon?"