Complications

•─────────── ᗢ ‎‎──────────•
— The day passed slower than ever, the work load wasn't even the hard part it was the endless thoughts running through my head. The flowers returned and there was no explanation, the delivery guy swears he left it at the right address. Moping around like this is exactly what my therapist said to avoid.

Well if there's no explanation for the flowers somehow growing legs and wandering on back, there shouldn't be an issue if I bring them myself. Shit would I be overstepping... no I think I'm just being a good friend checking in on a loyal customer.

I grab my keys and leave someone in charge of the store. Her address is on file so it's not weird right?

Right...?

Maybe 30 minutes later I'm pulling in to her perfect white picket fence house. I find myself picturing what it would be like to wake up to her but I cut the thought short remembering the reality of it all. She was married. Well she's in a lifeless marriage so... no she's still married.

Three knocks and I wait. It's faint almost, you wouldn't be able to hear it if you didn't hold your breathe and your ear to the door. Now it may look weird to neighbors but it sounds like yelling.

"Y/N" the boys say from behind

I jump and turn around to put a face to the voices but I knew well enough it was Billy and Tommy. I felt the embarrassment rush to my cheeks and the heat leaving my body but being trapped in this damn sweater.

"Boys! I was just dropping by to check on you guys. I noticed it's been a while since you've been by the shop" I said nervously trying to avoid the question of why I had an ear to the door.

" Mom found out our dad was cheat-" Billy started before Tommy quickly jumped in to say "Mom and dad have been busy, we really must go we don't want to me out too late".

They quickly ran towards the back of the house and I was left in shock as I stood on the bottom steps of the porch wondering what else Billy was going to say. There was no movement in the house that I could hear and I made sure to leave the flowers right on the doorstep.

This time leaving a note reading "Billy slipped up about what Vision did, I'm here for anything you need"

I don't know if I should be feeling relieved or concerned. Why were they yelling? What was going on?

Is this going to be my chance to finally get closer to Wanda?

•─────────── ᗢ ‎‎──────────•