Show (chapter one)

(found the art by @Ruvie on pinterest)

RINGGGGGGG "UGHHH" Akito yells as he gets out of bed. Ena comes in, "AKITO GET READY YOU'RE LATE FOR SCHOOL!!", "OKOK NO NEED TO YELL" Akito shouts back.

Akito gets undressed and changes into his school uniform.

"Bye Akito, Have a good day at school!" Akitos mother speaks, "Thanks mom, have a good day at work too!". Akito leaves the house and goes to Toyas so they can walk to school together. "C'mon lets go, we dont wanna be late again!" says, Akito. "Yeah, yeah, whatever" responds, Toya. They walk to school and talk about music for a while.

Once they arrive at school they go class and class and those stuff, it passes by really quickly so now they're at lunch and meet up at the roof top where they usually meet.

"We have a show today, we're going to practice it at 6pm and perform it at 7pm so don't forget guys" An says. "I wrote it down on my notes so I don't forget" replies, Kohane. "Same with me" also replies Toya. "I'd never forget, my brain is too smart." Akito says. "Sureeee" An replies sarcastically". Toya smiles and laughs a bit

Akito pov:

"He looks so pretty when he smiles" Akito says thinking he didn't say it out loud. Toya turns around and blushes. "Oh shit, I said that out loud didn't I?". "uh yeah" replies Kohane. "Wait are you...?.." An questions. "WHAT NO, I DON'T LIKE GUYS I JUST COMPLIMENTED HIM I DON'T LIKE GUYS OK". "Mhm sure" mutters An.

A few hours after school ends they all go home.

"I'm home!", yells Akito. He comes home with a bag in his hands and there's food in it. Ena proceeds to steal the bag and take the food. "Oh well, so much for that." Akito says to himself.

It's 6pm so Akito heads to where vbs (Vivid BAD SQUAD) is performing. "Woow, you're here on time. That's surprising" says An. "shut up 🙄😒" replies Akito. They all practice spins and moves for a while then take a break. "Want me to buy us some water?" asks Toya. "Sure" replies An and Kohane. "I'll come with you to get the water" suggests Akito. "I'm fine with that". They leave to buy water. "We get four right?" asks Toya. "I'm not really thirsty so just get three". replies Akito "Alright" responds Toya. They buy the water and listen to some music on their way back.

Afer they take a break for a while its their turn to perform so they go on stage. Toya plays the soundtrack of Airhead and they sing and start dancing.

"We're finally done" says Kohane. "I think we did great!" yells An. They go to the backstage and change

Toya POV:

It's my turn to change so I go into a room but no ones there so I just take my shirt off out in the open. Akito walks in trying to find his phone and bumps into me "Shit, I'm so sorry" Akitos looking at my chest and touches it, I think he zoned out. "I- uhm.." I say quietly. "Oh-, uh sorry I didn't mean to do that." Akito says in embarrasment, blushing. "N-no its ok, I uh like it" I say also blushing (WHY DID I SAY THAT, FUCK) "Uh, I'll just get my phone and leave" he replies.

THIS IS MY FIRST STORY SO SORRY IF ITS BAD ILL WORK ON THE NEXT CHAPTER LATER TODAY please vote this story rn i m on my knees)