The arriving

Megatronus pov:Ugh I hate mornings so many thing to do when you wake up.*Hears knocking*I swear if it is that femme CrystalWidow I wil literally explode and my day will be ruined.Who is it?I asked.

??? pov:Its me,I came to inform you of the new mechs arrival and that he will replace CrystalsWidows place as your primary assistent and one more thing CrystalWidow is sick so she will be absent for today and the rest of the week so I will be giving all her work to the new mech.Is that alright Megatronus.

Megatronus pov:Yes it is alright Barricade you may leave and return to your station.Hmm a new mech huh fascinating.Hopefully he is not as annoying and bugging as CrystalWidow.*Laughs softly*Man am I glad that femmene is sick.This day just turned from terrible to slightly less terrible hmm I wonder what the new mech will look and be like.

Orion pov:Ugh why am I always late.I have to go quickly and get to the stations bus towards Kaon.*Runs to Station with all his stuff when he arrives he runs into a particular mech*Sorry I did not mean to run into you I was just....

Megatronus pov:I was running from the crowd when I ran into a mech,at first I was very angry and mad at the mech who bumped into,but when I layed optics on the mech I completely forgot why I was mad and why I was running.Oh im so sorry for bumping into you I very much apologize and what might I ask is your name.

Orion pov:*In thoughts*When I opened my optics and saw who the mech was,I blushed,because the mech I saw was none other then Megatronus himself.Oh uh my name is Orion Pax,but you do not need to apologize I was the one who ran into you.

Megatronus pov:Orion Pax.Your my new Primary Assisent!?

Orion pov:Yes I am and I was just running to you and to my apartment to go put my stuff away and before you ask I already finished all the work and here it is.*I hand him all the work on my data pad*

Megatronus pov:Well arent you a hardworking mech.So can I atleast carry your bags for you till we get to your apartment it is the least I could do for bumping into you and before you say anything I was the one who bumped into into you.Now lets go.*Picks up Orion's bags*Lead the way I said.

Orion pov:No,no its fine you really do not need to im capable of handeling this by myself.

Megatronus pov:No I insist on helping and I also have a new assignment I want to give to you about the Pits of Kaon.So with out further ado lets go.

Orion pov:When he told me that I could not find words he sounded so sincere and nice.Ok you can help me but only because of the project you are going to give me,is that alright?

Megatronus pov:That seems fair and well coordinated I will be fine with it.Now we really should be leaving before anyone else sees me.

Orion pov:Alright well lets go its not far from here.

Megatronus:When we got to the apartment I quickly help the Orion with his stuff and we left to go talk about work and how I plan to change cybertronians fates for the better.

Orion pov:I have been in Kaon for 3 Deca-cycles(3Months)and I have quite found some useful information for Megatronus and his uprising against the council.And as much as I hate to admit it have grown more feeling for him I will confess to him tommorow when I get a chance to be alone with him.

Megatronus pov:Orion has really been helping me with the uprising and achieving peace and I have somehow grown feelings for him in the process,so I have made a conclusion to tell him I have feelings for him and I deeply hope he feels the same way I will tell him tommorow when I see him and get a chance to be alone with him.

Orion and Megatronus pov:I will tell him tommorow how I feel.