Me: Wait... oh she already left.

Javelin: Although it may not show, Norfolk also has the big assets of her, it shows that she is a light cruiser.

Me: Please, judging the kansen by the measurements of her breasts is silly.

When I left the bathrooms I now had no clothes and due to the code and the rules of the base of ethics and morality I could not leave here with a towel covering myself since that would guarantee me to go to jail for disturbing public order, this rule has a exception, however, that does not apply to me and that was a warning from Essex, the clothes would take several hours to dry as it is not hot and it is night.

Fortunately, Javelin lent me her clothes and both girls were excited to see me in Javelin's clothes.

Javelin: You look good!

Me: (Embarrassed) Don't look at me like that, I'm embarrassed!

Javelin: I knew it would suit you, it's like having a little sister!

Laffey: Are those ears and tail real?

Me: They are! But don't touch it!

After that, the two of them had to do homework because they attend the base school and I went to my room while swallowing my pride, I thought that everything was going smoothly until everyone treated me like a mere destroyer, no It's just that I feel bad about being a destroyer, but I didn't like the feeling of being denied my aircraft carrier status.

Wales: (Suppressing a giggle) PUFU!

Me: (disgust) Don't laugh!

Wales: I'm sorry... but you really do look good in those clothes.

Me: It's not!

Since I was so embarrassed to show myself like this, I ran to my room.

TIME SKIP TO THE NEXT DAY

I didn't realize it, but... I don't have any other clothes to wear, so I went to the laundry while I was wearing Javelin's clothes, and to my misfortune I find Javelin and Laffey who greeted me.

Javelin: Hello shredder.

Laffey: Good morning.

Javelin: Shall we have breakfast together? If so, let's talk about what kind of torpedoes you own.

And there they were, going against me and treating me like a fool, if I leave it like that they would end up remembering me as a destroyer, as a last resort for them to realize that I am a standard aircraft carrier, I will use my trump card.

Me: In that case let me show you one of my abilities. And I will use this.

They looked at me intrigued as I took out a letter.

Javelin: Are you going to play cards?

ME: It's not a normal card!

Me: (Speaking very proudly) Take a look! This is who I am! The Kitty Hawk aircraft carrier!

So I summon my rig and the card placed on the flight deck transforms into an F-8 Crusader and flies out the window and after walking away it transforms back to life size.

Me: What do you think of this demo!? Now you recognize me as an aircraft carrier?

They looked at each other for a while and then, very excited, they began to talk to me.

Javelin/Laffey: That was awesome! I didn't know destroyers could carry fighter jets! You are very cool!

Me: (Total despair) OHHHHHHHH NOOOOOOOOOOOOO!

Time skip

After breakfast I met Wales and Cleveland, they looked like they were going to receive someone.

Me: Why don't you believe me?

Wales: (Thinking) (Well I can't blame them, they faced a light cruiser that had the ability to deploy fighter jets

Javelin: OIII! Kitty Hawk! Come to play with me!

Wales: She calls you, go with her.

Me: I do.

So I went to her and she kept asking me questions with stars in her eyes.

Javelin: How many knots can you travel? What are your weapons? How much do you move? Let's have a sea race! Believe it or not, I'm very fast!

Me: (Dammit, why don't they believe me?)

TO BE CONTINUE.....................................