Moving On 3

Last Paaaaart!! Yaaay! Hahaha! Please don't expect much about the ending xD. Hahaha! Just warning you. xD I'm not good at endings like this. xD So yeah.. Moving to the last part!! Oh my GGness! xD

"There.."

❤¤❤¤❤¤❤¤❤¤❤¤❤¤❤¤❤¤❤

You said and pointed it. Then Hiro followed where your index finger was pointing.

"ROLLERCOASTER???!!!" O_O Hiro said shocked.

"Yes!! Why?" you asked.

"Eh.. Aren't you afraid?"

"No- Hey! Don't tell me you're afraid to ride on a roller coaster?" you said and gave him a meaningful look.

"M-me?! Afraid to ride a rollercoaster?! Duh?! Of course not!!" he defended.

"Okaaaay~ So can we go?" you asked.

"Alright!" then the both of you went to the said ride. You settled down and waited for it to move. You sat beside Hiro who's acting nervous right now. You grabbed his hand and held it tightly. He looked at your hands then turned his gaze to you.

"I know you're nervous. Don't deny it. It's obvious on the way you act." you said nonchalantly.

"Sorry.. Heheh.."

"Just hold my hand!" then the ride started to move.

"This is it~" you said.

Later on the ride started to accelerate it's speed. It increases every second.

"Waaaaaaaaaaaah!!!" you screamed.

"Wooooooooaaaaaaah!!!" Hiro screamed in his manly voice.

You can hear other people screaming. You felt your heart rate increased and so do Hiro.

"I LOVE YOUUU (Y/NNNNNN)!!!" Hiro screamed. You didn't heard it because of the noise. The screams of other people.

"WHAT DID YOU SAAAAAAAID??" you shouted back.

"I SAAAAAID, I LOOOOVE YOOUUUU (Y/NNNNNNNNNNN)!!!" and finally, you heard it. You were speechless. At that moment, you felt something. You felt butterflies trying to escape in your stomach. You felt a tingling sensation running down your spine.

Time skips- - -

"Woah!!! That was awesome!!!!" you exclaimed happily.

"Yeah!! Really awesome!!" hiro added.

"(y/n), I'll just buy something for us to drink. What do you want?"

"Uhm.. (f/d) please.."

"Okay. Just wait for me." you nodded then he went to a stall to buy your drinks. You turned around and went to a table to wait for Hiro. Later on, you saw Hiro bringing two cans of drinks with him. He sat across you and handed you your (f/d). You and Hiro talked and talked and laughed. You didn't even know that you're staring him for a long time but he just keep on blabbing about random stuffs which were funny.

Time Skips☀

1 Month passed..

He never failed to make you happy. You learned to smile AGAIN. Laugh AGAIN. He's always there beside you. He's always there in times you needed him. He was the one who promised to help you get over with Kent. And he did it! Finally, you learned to let go the pain in your heart. You started to trust AGAIN. And you did all of these because of Hiro. Without him, you're still a prisoner of Kent's broken promises. Now, you decided to trust Hiro. You decided to trust your heart to him. He proved himself to you that he's different from Kent. And since your parents like him for you.. And you also LOVE him, not because you needed him but because that's what your heart was saying, you are ready to fall in love. AGAIN. You're ready to enter into a relationship. AGAIN.