Beautiful Sunset

(y/n)= your name

++++++++++++++++++++++++

You're at your lab at SFIT. You're almost done cleaning your room. It was 4:00 in the afternoon and since you have nothing to do, you decided to go home early.

You're about to leave when Hiro appeared at the door.

"Hi Hiro!" you greeted him smiling.

"Hi (y/n)!" he said approaching you.

"What can I do for you?" you said and smiled innocently.

"ah.. Well.. I came here to ask if you'll have something else to do?" he said.

"Oh. None. I'm free." you said smiling.

"I see. So.. Mind to come with me to the park? " he asked.

"You mean date?" you asked shyly.

"Uhm.. Yes.. " he said rubbing the back of his neck. And he's blushing.

"Alright!" you said happily. He extended his arms to you and offered his hand. You didn't hesitate to take it. You walked towards the park hand in hand. A slight pinkish glow was obvious in your faces.

You went to sit on a bench. A Perfect place to witness the beautiful sunset.

" It's really beautiful.." you stated watching the sun setting down slowly. Your eyes glistening.

"Yes.. It really it is." but he's not referring to the sunset. It's you. He's really in love with you. He's watching you the whole time. You can see him at the corner of your eye, staring at you. You turned to look at him.

"Hey! " you snapped your fingers infront of his face.

Then he snapped out of his trance.

"How's the daydreaming, huh?" you asked teasingly. He looked away. Embarrassed.

"(y/n)?" he asked.

"Hmm..? " you hummed raising your eyebrows.

"It's been a long time that we're going out on a date, and I really want to ask you this. I think it's the right time.." he said and took a deep breath.

"I really love you and you know that. (y/n), can you be my girlfriend?" he asked hopefully.

You looked at his eyes. His eyes were filled with hope, sincerity, and love. You also love him and this is the time you've been waiting for so long.

"Yes." you whispered happily.

"Really? Please say it again.. Please say it again.. " he said.

"Yes! I'm yours!" you repeated happily and a bit louder.

You throw your arms around his waist and hugged him. He hugged you back tightly. Then you pulled away.

"Thanks.. " he said sweetly.

"For what? " you asked in a soft voice.

"For letting me love you." he answered.

You placed your head on his shoulder. He wrapped his arms around you and pulled you close to him. The two of you stayed just like that, watching the sun setting down revealing the night sky. Stars started to twinkle.

++++++++++++++++++++++

I'm really really sorry .. :(

I messed up on the first "Beautiful sunset" xD

I don't know what happened..
But here.. I replaced it. :D

Thanks for reading it though. =)

Inspired by: Old pictures

>>Dew