Moving On

You and Hiro became friends from the day you first met him..

Flashback..

At the SFIT'S rooftop..

Your POV
You were standing at the rooftop bar which is very dangerous. Then you sat on top of it. You were very down, depressed, sad but you don't want to commit suicide. Duh?! It's painful you know! You just decided to stay at the rooftop because it's the only place where you can find peace. You were all alone. Away from people who didn't do anything but hurt you. Especially your feelings.

Speaking of feelings, yeah. Your boyfriend, I mean EX-BOYFRIEND, Kent, just broke up with you an hour ago!! You asked him why but you know what he answered to you?? He just said that I DON'T LOVE YOU ANYMORE. I FOUND ANOTHER GIRL WHO IS BETTER THAN YOU without showing a "sorry expression". How dare him say it!! He didn't even bothered to think if what will you feel after he said all those hurtful words??!! You love him so much and this is what you get from loving him?! You don't deserve this! You clenched your fists tightly. And because of too much anger you lose your self control and without knowing you punched him HARDLY in the face. You didn't regretted it. He deserves it. He fell on the ground while holding the part of his face where you punched. And you saw blood trickling down from his lips. You heard gasps from other students who saw the scene. You felt your tears trying to escape. Before your tears totally fall in front of him, you turned away and run. You don't know where to go but you didn't stopped running until you reached the rooftop and decided to stay there. And there, you let your tears flow endlessly. You stopped for a moment. Then you remembered again what happened and your tears fell automatically. You stood up and breathe heavily.

You screamed as hard as you can. After screaming, you felt lighter but that doesn't mean you're fine. Still, it hurts.

"Hey!!! Girl with a (h/l), (h/c) hair wearing a (f/c) T-shirt and blue jeans!!! What are you doing??! Get off of there!! It's dangerous, you know?!" you heard someone saying. You turned around only to see a guy about your age. He has a black and messy hair and he's wearing a blue jacket.

"Are you talking to me?"

"Of course! You're the only person standing there!! Get off of there!! Suicide is not a solution to your problem!" he said worriedly. You want to laugh at the words he said. Why would he thought that you will commit suicide? Oh.. Maybe because of your position. Yeah.. People would really think that a person who stands on top of a rooftop bar will do it. But you're different. You're not that type of person.

"Why do you even care? You don't know me, just leave me alone."

"No. I WILL NOT LEAVE YOU. We can talk about this." at the words he said, you felt a tear slid down on your cheek. You wiped it. You remembered Kent. It was exactly the same words that he said to you before. He said he will never leave you. But look what he did.. You jumped off of the bar and went down to be on his level.

"I'm sorry.. But I don't talk to strangers."

"I don't believe you."

"And why?!"

"Because you're talking to me right now." he said.

"Whatever."

"I'm Hiro Hamada." he said and reached his hand to you.

"Why are you introducing yourself to me?"

"You said you don't talk to strangers. That's why I'm introducing myself. Now you know my name, I'm no longer a stranger to you." he said.