Part 7

Here comes the update and it has 2600+ words. Do hit the star button and leave your precious comments.

Lollipops or candies?

Vanilla or chocolate?

Pastries or muffins?

Ignore grammatical errors.

2 weeks later.

Shravani's POV

Congratulations to myself, it's been two weeks since I am married to a monster named Jaiveer Singh Rathore.

And I spent only 16 something hours in his gothic penthouse before I came back to my home. Well, My husband left for some business meeting just the next day of our marriage, of course he didn't inform me about it.

Even though it's 14 days, I haven't called or messaged him, I was busy making myself ready. I was taking care of myself.

I visited my therapist frequently, conversed with hers, followed the steps she told me. And I am glad I am doing well again, I didn't get any panic attacks or PTSD in these days, which was an actual relief for me.

I still remember the day after marriage when I and Jaiveer was invited to his house for a dinner and I attended alone and got to know that he had left for Turkey, it was embarrassing but Samarth and Viraansh were there to entertain me.

Still, my crazy fucking heart wanted Jaiveer to be there with me.

Flashback start.

I have mastered in concealing my emotions so no one should see the real me, well, except my therapist because she is getting paid for it. I had
such a great time with my parents and my little clown. I enjoyed way too much and not to forget my mom's special dishes which I've consumed.

"Didu, I missed you last night, I know you were maybe busy with jeej fu---" Savannah stopped her blabbering in mid when I glared at her hard. She passed me one of her cheeky grins and hugged me again.

"I mean, I don't think, I was saying anything wrong---owww." she winced when I smacked on her back.

"Shut up," at least I don't want to talk about my sex life with my 14-old sibling who is actually knows excessively much or maybe more than me.

Would use the phrase here of "Aaj kal ke bacche."

"But on a serious note, I was actually missing you." she pouted then pounced on me placing a tight kiss on my cheek, I squatted her away and wiped my cheek only for her to snort in return.

I have a dinner invitation tonight at Rathore's with Jaiveer and I am so nervous to meeting them. After last night, Jaiveer's behavior with them, I've understood that he doesn't have good equations with his family. I knew something was wrong before our marriage, but never knew it was this serious.

Anyway..

I got ready in my another ethnic outfit which was red in color, the red bangles graced around my wrist as I did the makeup. I ditched any neck pieces, just keeping my diamond nuptial chain rested on my skin.

I bade my mom, dad and my little clown bye before driving off to Rathore Mansion. After a little pep talk with myself, I rang the doorbell.

"Shravani, you here we were waiting for you." Geetika Singh Rathore chirped as soon as she opened the door, the huge grin resting on her face.

Sasumom.

No step-sasumom.

I bent immediately to touch her feet, but she stopped me and gave me a quick hug, "oh you don't need to touch my feet, my blessings are always with you." I smiled at her warm gesture as she leads me inside.