"Don't you think wearing this dress and calling me Mr jeon is kinda too hot?" Jungkook asked making tae roll his eyes, but the pink blush on his cheeks were evident that he was shy by the ceo's comment.

"Stop with your flirty lines and come we will get late." Tae spoke taking the iPad and standing up. Jungkook nodded and stood up, tae helped his to wear his blazer like before and turned to leave. The ceo's eyes landed on other bum which was clearly showing it's shape because of the tight skirt, he licked his lips and was about to slap it but shoved his hands on his pocket when tae turned to look at him.

"Are you going to move from that place or I leave alone?" Tae asked, the move word took other to a different world but he still hummed and followed tae out, eyes stuck on the moving bum of other as he walked ahead.

****

Today they had a meeting with a new solo idol girl, she had debuted just this month and they are going to discuss her training time and other things. The girl along with her member that she got just today were inside the meeting room along with other board of directors.

Taekook were sitting next to each other, as they heard all of the people's opinion. Jungkook had his one hand on the desk Infront while other was busy trying to hold tae's hands, wholw tae was trying his best to not let Jungkook hold his hand, but ended up interwining their fingers together.

Everyone told their point of views, it was just Jungkook left to give the final decision, he first looked at his wrist watch.

"It's already lunch time, we will first have lunch and than continue the meeting." Jungkook spoke and stood up after leaving tae's hands as they both weren't still official infront of the office staff. Everyone else stood up too, Jungkook was about to leave when the man who was the girl's manager walked near the ceo.

"Mr Jeon, Cha-jun wanted to have lunch with you . It's her request if you won't mind." He spoke, Jungkook looked at tae, who thought for a while and gave him a small nod. He thought she would be wanting to be in ceo's good books for her future so why not give her a chance. Jungkook gave nod to the male who bowed and thanked him.

Taekook walked to their cabin first, tae started to arrange the home made food they brought. Jungkook hanged his blazer on the hanger near his desk and sat on the couch he usually sits. The door of the cabin was pushed open after a small knock as the girl cha-jun entered inside, looking at her tae frowned. He was still standing as he was going to bring water for them from jungkook's desk.

The reason for his frown was the girl's apperance, when he saw her in the meeting she was looking all decent in her shirt and shirt skirt, with almost no make up. But now she has her shirt's first button open, her skirt was a bit shorter than before and she had makeup on her face.

 But now she has her shirt's first button open, her skirt was a bit shorter than before and she had makeup on her face

She bowed to Jungkook ignoring tae and sat right infront of Jungkook who just hummed and gave a small nod to her. She tugged her hair behind her ear as she smiled at Jungkook. Tae knew the girl was trying to seduce the ceo, her manager also walked in and bowed to both taekook and got settled a little away from the girl.

"Hello Mr jeon. Glad to meet you in personal. Thank you so much for allowing me to have lunch with you." She spoke in a cute tone, Jungkook just hummed. He looked at tae asking him to join him, tae smiled a little and took the water bottle from the desk and put it on the table.

"Thank you so much, we can serve ourselves now." Cha-jung spoke making taekook frown.

"Excuse me, what do you mean by that?" Tae asked trying to sound calm.

"I mean you can leave now." She spoke making both taekook angry at her tone and words. Before Jungkook can say something tae spoke.

"Oh I am sorry, but I will be having lunch here as well." Tae spoke proudly with a tight lipped smile, he walked towards the couch Jungkook was sitting, Jungkook had his legs a little open as he was leaning towards the table a little. Cha-jung and her manager along with Jungkook thought tae will sit on the couch, Jungkook was about to move back a little or move a little to give tae some space, but three of their eyes went wide when tae sat on jungkook's lap, instead of chair.

"I hope you know me as mr jeon's secretary, now let me introduce myself again. I am Kim Taehyung, Jeon jungkook's boyfriend." He spoke proudly wrapping his one hand on jungkook's shoulder, cha-jun and her manager were shock by the new information while Jungkook was surprised by his love's behaviour.

-----------------------------------------------------------

To be continue...

Tell me how it was...

Do vote....

Thanks for reading....

Stay tuned cutiesssssssss

Author 😘😘😘