Love at first sight | p. jeongwoo

Treasure member(s): Park Jeongwoo 🐺 × Yoon Jaehyuk 🦁
Plot: Jeongwoo felt love at first sight, will this lead to a romantic ending or will he get that angst kind of ending?

(PART 1)

ps. Right - Jeongwoo, Left - depends on which character is talking with Jeongwoo

Italic - Jaehyuk
Bold - Junghwan
Bold Italic - Yuki
Underlined Italic - Aki

Italic - JaehyukBold - JunghwanBold Italic - YukiUnderlined Italic - Aki

It was a typical morning. Usually what Jeongwoo would do during that time is spend his whole entire day in bed. But today he had to pass his modules to school since neither of his parents were home.

He was walking to school, with his weird ass posture. He absolutely had no friends yet since he rarely goes out his house. He's more of an introverted type of guy.

He was on his way to his school, very unmotivated and was only forced to go to school.

When he was about to enter his classroom, he noticed a boy, his age. He was stunned by the boy and was flustered. It felt like love at first sight, but who believes in that kind of bullshit, right? Well Jeongwoo does.

On his way home, he couldn't stop thinking about the boy he saw earlier. He felt like he met an angel. Jeongwoo couldn't believe he was falling for a guy he barely even knew. After his past relationship, he couldn't even talk to anyone for a whole entire month. So why would he just fall for a boy he saw just earlier? No one knows. Not even himself. It's like a love lightning or something similar to that had struck him.

Jeongwoo decided to find the boy's Instagram account. He looked at the members in their school gc.

It's been months, a year even. Jeongwoo was still foolishly Inlove with the boy.

It was August 2022, Face to face classes are back, At last. Jeongwoo prepared his mental stability, dusting his clothes, took his stuff while he sighed and wove at his mother before leaving the house.

He entered the gate and was startled by what he saw. A lot of people were gathering, specifically at the covered court. He felt people bumping onto him and felt like people were staring at him. He shivered and sped up his pace.

He looked at the building and was still nervous.

"Ight i guess this is the building my classroom is in."

Jeongwoo thought for a while then went to the building.

He searched for his classroom, looking at the names outside each room he passes by. Then finally he saw his surname, but another name caught his attention. he saw Jaehyuk's name written.

Many things was going on inside his mind. He was thinking, "what if it was Destiny?"

He just shrugged the thought and went to sit at the back of the classroom. He plopped himself on the table and went to put his earphones on. He then felt a tap on his back.