Why Can't You Just Love Me? | p.jeongwoo

Treasure Member: Park Jeongwoo 🐺
Plot: A story about a hopeless romantic who's in love with a guy named Park Jeongwoo. She kept confessing to the boy until one day something unexpected happened.

 She kept confessing to the boy until one day something unexpected happened

"Park Jeongwoo. I like you." Seori confessed as Jeongwoo looked at her, blankly and walked away.

She would do that almost everyday, expecting one day He would reciprocate the feelings but sadly his response would be the same everyday. He'd either stay quiet and walk away, try to hide from her or just completely run away.

Seori stared at the starry night and sighed. "Is this how it has to be? All i want is for you to like me back, Park Jeongwoo. Is it that hard for you to love me back?" She whispered, still staring at the night sky.

"If ever you can never reciprocate the same feelings, atleast explain to me why. Am I too plain? Hard to love? Or do you have a certain girl in mind?" She mumbles.

"Why can't you just love me, Park Jeongwoo?"

Seori decided to have a break from confessing to Jeongwoo. She wanted time for herself.

Jeongwoo was surprised with the sudden change of behavior. He expected Seori to approach him and confess but all she would do is bow and leave. He was greatful but was completely weirded out.

"Why did she suddenly stop talking to me?" Jeongwoo complained while he was playing video games.

"Bro, I thought you didn't like her being all over you? because it'll ruin the chances between you and you know who." One of his friends, Haruto asked receiving quite a glare from Jeongwoo.

"Shut up." Jeongwoo mumbled as he hits haruto on the arm, making haruto look at him weirdly.

"No but seriously though I thought you wanted her to leave you alone?" Another one of his friends, Hyunsuk spoke.

"It's just that... I pity her. I don't want her to hurt. I feel bad for not liking her back." Jeongwoo confessed as haruto and hyunsuk looked at each other then back to the screen.

"Damn woo, you've been thinking about this alot these days." Haruto said while hyunsuk nodded in agreement.

"Yeah, I'm gonna talk to her and I'll tell her the truth to why i don't like her back. She's a nice person and I don't want her to hurt because of me." Jeongwoo stated as Haruto and Hyunsuk's eyes widen.

"Welp I won. GG guys." Jeongwoo exclaims while the two whined.

"HOW" Haruto and Hyunsuk belted in unison while jeongwoo just smiled cheekily.

...

Jeongwoo bit his lips, nervously while waiting for a certain figure to appear. "What's taking her so long? She's normally not this late?" Jeongwoo thought to himself. Just as he was about to stand up, Seori arrived.

He wasn't gonna lie, she was gorgeous. One of the best looking people he's ever met in his entire life. Jeongwoo stood up completely and went near Seori's desk.

"Seori, can we talk?" Jeongwoo blurted out, which made Seori jump in surprise.

"Sure, what's up?" She stated while jeongwoo looked down then back to meet her eyes.

"In private." He whispered as she stood up and nodded. They both then headed to the rooftop.

"So what did you want to talk about Jeongwoo?" She questioned as jeongwoo avoided her gaze.

"I'm sorry" he muttered while hugging her, which surprised Seori.

"woah woah, woo what did you do exactly?" She asked, confused.

"I... I can't return your feelings. I'm sorry for always running away whenever you confess." He trembled. He then felt a pair of hands on his shoulders.

"Hey jeongwoo look at me." She spoke while jeongwoo slowly went and faces her.

"I know that. That's why i stopped bothering you." She giggled while jeongwoo was taken aback. It was obvious...?

"But look... I'm curious about something. Who do you like?" Seori blurted out of nowhere while Jeongwoo was surprised.

"Uhh well... Please don't comment anything bad about this." Jeongwoo mumbled while Seori just nodded.

"I like the president..." Jeongwoo exclaimed while Seori's eyes went sparkling.

"I KNEW IT. Yoon Jiho is too pretty to resist that even you fell for her charms." Seori beamed while jeongwoo was shocked.

"No wait, I'm not done yet." Jeongwoo exclaimed while Seori was confused but still nodded.

"I like the president's.... Brother." Jeongwoo stated, hesitantly but making Seori shock with the sudden confession.

Seori was shook. She thought he liked the president but all along she was jealous of A BOY? She never knew a boy like jeongwoo would be gay. But she wasn't mad or dissapointed, instead she was happy for him and supported him.

"Wow... Jeongwoo you like Yoon Jaehyuk?" Seori exclaimed, in shock while jeongwoo nodded, shyly.

"Now i understand why. Don't worry jeongwoo i truly do support you. And besides i think you and Jaehyuk would look good together. You'll never know maybe he takes interest in you too." She marveled while jeongwoo looked at her.

"You think so...?" Jeongwoo questioned while Seori nodded, smiling.

"But anyways I'm glad you're not reacting to me violently for being gay. Thank you, Seori." Jeongwoo blurted out, making Seori smile.

"Of course woo. I could never force anyone for my own benefit, I'd rather see the love of my life be happy with someone else than force them with me and have this fake ass relationship forever." Seori stated as jeongwoo smiled.

Seori and Jeongwoo then became besties. Jeongwoo and Jaehyuk started dating with Seori as their third wheel of course. Jaewoo slay. anD yeah that's about it.

[Haruto is still salty about losing a game against jeongwoo btw :>]

940 words.