Lucky | k.yoshinori

Treasure Member: Kanemoto Yoshinori
Plot: Yoshi is a k-idol under yg ent. in a group called 'treasure'. One day he gets into a dating rumour but denies it and stated that he already has a girlfriend.

 One day he gets into a dating rumour but denies it and stated that he already has a girlfriend

Yuko Uchinaga, or more widely known as Yumi is a k-idol under sm entertainment. A lot of her fans are sm stans, specifically mys (aespa's fandom) since she's the sister of Aespa's Aeri Uchinaga or more known as Giselle. She has been a trainee for 6 years and had recently debuted as a soloist. She has been shipped with a lot of kpop idols. Well ONE K-IDOL SPECIFICALLY, Treasure's Yoshinori.

Fans had been shipping her with him since she's like his no 1 fan. She said he's her ideal type. She's been a fan since ygtb. And she's still a fan until now. She once said in an interview that she wanted to collab with Yoshinori.

Present, 02 - 24 - 2023, 11:32 PM
I looked at my phone, checking the time. This late already? I was about to grab my key to open my apartment when the door opened, revealing my boyfriend, Yoshi.

Yes he is indeed my boyfriend, and yes I am his biggest fan. I won't deny it as long as dispatch or any kpop update website thing won't do bullshit.

I took off my shoes and was about to enter but instead I felt Yoshi's hands around my waist pulling me inside our shared apartment. Yoshi seemed to notice how tired I was so he accompanied me to the couch and told me to sit down and rest for a while. He then went to the kitchen and continued cooking their dinner.

I was scrolling through tiktok when a notification caught my attention. It was a post from dispatch.

"TREASURE's Yoshinori rumored to be dating Woolim Trainee 'Aera Park'???"

I looked at the headline of the article and chuckled at myself. What a good one, Dispatch. So i thought myself, Why not prank yoshi once in a while? Just this post of dispatch is perfect. I put on my acting face and ran to the kitchen.

"KANEMOTO YOSHINORI WHAT THE FUCK." I yelled as I slammed my hand on the table so hard, having that angry ass expression on my face while on the other hand, Yoshi was startled.

He scanned my angry self then after a while he had this confused look on his face. Dang Yumi, you deserve the oscar award.

"What's the matter, Love?" He asked, softly. It was clear that he was concerned and to be honest I wanted to stop since he just looked so cute but like hell naw I'mma resist. I scoffed at his words and scanned the article once again.

"Don't love me. WHAT IS THIS BULLSHIT YOSHINORI?!" I yelled while yoshi flinched as I hand him my phone. He looked at the screen and once he realized what the article was all about, He turned off the stove and went near me while I looked at him, furiously.

"Listen love, This right here is fake news. You know I would never." He explained while I was keeping that mad look but in the inside I wanted to hug him so badly, now I feel bad.

"Don't start with your bullshit, Yoshi. What now? Are you planning to breakup with me? Cause I'll do it first." I stated while he looked at me, speechless. His calm face then turned into a teary eyed one. OH MY POOR BABY IT'S THE TIME THAT I STOP.

And before I knew it, Yoshi was crying. Tears were flowing out of his eyes. Seeing him cry was the worst. Especially when I'm the reason why he's crying. I panicked and ran close to him.

"Oh baby no I'm sorry. I was kidding. Babyyyyyy forgive me for I have sinned." I exclaimed, hugging him. I then showered him with kisses. He then looked at me, wiping his tears away.

"I thought you actually believed the article?" He asked I shook my head as 'no' as I wiped his tears.

"C'mon now love, do you really think I'll believe some rumor over you? And plus were like together everyday so how are you gonna like, see someone else? Besides if those rumors were true, I'd beat the shit out of you and that girl but I know that at the end of the day, you'll be returning home to me and not some young random chick." I explained, which made him smile a little. I pecked his nose and hugged him.

"I trust you, yoshinori." I whispered to him, causing him to smile at me and my words.

The next day, 02 - 25 - 2023, 9:47 PM
Another long ass day. I was riding the company's van home while daydreaming and recalling everything that had happen today when I heard a notification.

I unlocked my phone and saw a new post from dispatch.

"TREASURE's Yoshi denies all the rumors of him dating a trainee and reveals that He's Dating SM ENTERTAINMENT's Soloist, Yumi."

I smiled at the article headline. Yoshi was so damn adorable that he probably begged his company to reveal our relationship to the public.

"This was confirmed by both agency, SM and YG. Both agencies wishes the best for both of them and will continue supporting them."

I was shocked since Lee Sooman nim never mentioned anything about this to me earlier. I then continued scrolling through the Article and saw the comments. They were both negative and positive comments but mostly positive. Whatever they thought about me and Yoshi's relationship didn't matter. As long as I'm with him, I'll be all fine.

@skzstan: OMG SO OUR JAPANESE COUPLE IS REAL? FUCK YES A WIN!!!!

@yumiandbtsstan: Nah bro. Yumi's too young to be dating.
›@loonadeservesbetter: Nah bro. you should be shutting your mouth and supporting their relationship rather than talking shit like these bcs you're jealous of yoshi. But like yeah sure i get it yumi is just 😩 but like shut up 🥰 it's her life.

@yedamibang: OMG YOSHI GETTING THEM GIRLS FINALLY SLAY KING. BUT LIKE YOSHI SIR BACK OFF YUMI WAS MINE FIRST 🙄. BUT ANYWAYS 4TH GEN'S POWER COUPLE 😩✨
›@mostamazinghaechanstan: omg yes ikr. And yes agreed. Yoshi sir i know u and miss yumi here are a thing but like Yumi is still for lesbians <333

@aerispet: YOOOOO CONGRATS. But like miss yumi did you tell your sister about this 🤨🤨
›@oiiifelix: yumi rn: 🚪🏃💨💨

@treasureis12: NAH CAUSE GUYS YUMI IS LIVING THAT Y/N LIFE. Fangirl into gf and maybe next time we'll get wife? 👀
›@doyoungdobby: omg yassss ikr

@minjismiro: nah cause idk if i wanna be either yoshi or yumi.
›@yejicheshire: same tbh

​I smiled at the comments. I stare outside, thinking about yoshi. How'd I get so lucky to have you, My love?

 How'd I get so lucky to have you, My love?

I have 2 more pending stories. Expect slow updates tho but I'm surely making them I just don't know when cause I also am procrastinating from doing my homeworks sooooo yeah :3

1153 words. ✨