The wake draws to an end and people start to leave, talking about heading to the bar to carry on the story swapping, but I just want my bed. Addy, her man Doc and Mike help me clean up the place until it's just the four of us left

"We're going to head out, but I'm only a call away if you need me." Addy says giving me a hug before she takes Docs hand and I watch them leave, leaving me alone with Mike

"Let me give you a ride home." He says as he ties up the last trash bag

"It's fine I'll call a cab." I shrug as I slip on my jacket

"Let me make sure you're home safe." He isn't asking, he's telling me and I guess I'm too exhausted to argue as I follow him to his truck. He opens the passenger door for me and I climb in, buckling my seatbelt and resting my head back as I finally let my eyes close. I listen as he climbs into the truck and starts the engine. We begin to move and after today I appreciate the silence.

"Cammy?" I stir at his gentle voice and see him standing in the doorway, I must've dozed off on the journey

"Sorry." My smile as my cheeks burn

"I know today was hard." He shrugs as he holds his hand out and I take it as I slide out of the seat. He walks beside me towards my front door and I reach into my purse for my keys.

"Thank you for the ride." I smile as I turn back to him

"No problem, I just wanted to make sure you got home safe." He smiles back. My skin prickles as I feel the air charge around us. Standing in front of Mike my mind finally silences. I need to stay out of my head, just for a little while. I bite my lower lip and his eyes immediately move to watch, this is a bad idea. But fuck it.

I step up to Mike and reach out as I move up onto my tip toes and immediately here's there with me. Our lips crash together as I wrap my hand around the back of his neck and his arms pull my body against his. He tilts my head back as his tongue delves between my lips and a moan escapes me at the taste I swear I crave already. His hands explore my back before gripping my ass roughly, fuck yeah, take me right now. His hands move down to my thighs and I wrap my arms around him as he lifts me, my thighs gripping him tightly. He groans as I grind against him, feeling his hard length through his uniform.

I reach behind me and push my door open, he takes it as a sign and charges into the house, the door slamming loudly.

"Bedrooms through there." Is all I say before finding his lips again as I point the way, letting my purse drop to the floor somewhere in the hallway.

The room is dark as he sets me on my heels and I immediately start unbuttoning his jacket, frantically pushing it off his shoulders, desperate to feel some skin. He quickly pulls his tie from his neck and we work together on the stupidly tiny shirt buttons until I finally feel his bare torso. Fuck I wish there was a light on right now because I can feel every curve of muscle, he's ripped, although I did get a peek in the bar last night, I wasn't paying enough attention. I need him on top of me right now. I go for his belt but he moves, stepping around me painfully slowly until I feel his chest pressed against my back.

"You're sure you want this?" I gasp at his warm breath against my ear "I don't want to take advantage."

His hands slide over my hips, pushing my ass back against him

"Yes, I need you Mike." I whisper into the darkness.

"Good, because my control is slipping. I can't wait to bury myself inside this pussy." He growls as his hand moves under my dress, cupping me over my panties and my whole body shivers. His other hand smooths my hair over my shoulder, his lips finding my neck, trailing feather kisses over my skin as his fingers tease the edges of my thong. His other hand moves around me to slip down the top of my dress and inside my bra. I gasp as his finger dips between my folds, all of the sensations driving me wild. His fingers teasing my nipple, his lips on my neck and his other finger, dangerously close my to my clit as he teases me.

"You're soaked." He groans. His hand leaving my underwear as he brings his finger up to his lips to taste me

"Mmm, I need this dress out of the way." He groans, his hand leaving my bra and both moving to the hem of the dress, lifting it over my head and tossing it to the floor

"Get on the bed." He orders and I don't waste any time in complying. I quickly turn on the small lamp next to my bed and bite my lip at the sight in front of me. I was right, he is ripped, I need to feel him. He slips off his boots and unbuckles his belt before stepping up to the foot of the bed. I squeal when he grabs my ankle and pulls me down the bed, then he settles onto his knees as I look down at him. I wish I had worn sexier underwear, my basic black bra and thong is fine, at least they kind of match, but had I known the guy of my recent fantasies would be on his knees before me I'd have at least dug out some lace.

My head falls back when his lips find my thighs and I lie back closing my eyes to focus on his touch. His lips explore my skin, painfully slowly heading higher and higher until he swipes his tongue over my panties. He slips his fingers into the waistband and pulls them down quickly. He starts kissing again, but I'm desperate to get him where I need him, so I slide my fingers into his hair

"Be patient, I'll get there." He smirks up at me. Bastard. He's toying with me. Who knew this man of so few words would be like this in bed. His lips and tongue land everywhere but my clit and my body writhes of its own accord, desperate with need.

I cry out when, without warning, he slides two fingers inside of me.

"Fuck you feel good, can't wait to get my cock in there." He grins as he hooks his fingers and I moan. His tongue finds my clit and I hiss his name as my hands grip at the sheets. His tongue swirls, his lips create suction and his fingers move perfectly inside me as my hips buck and I moan uncontrollably

"Mike I'm..." I pant

"That's it, come for me." He winks up at me before his tongue returns and then I feel the heat, swimming up my legs to my belly before I leap off the edge, one of the most intense orgasms I've ever had ripping through my body. He helps me ride the high before he crawls up my body to kiss me, his lips slick and I taste myself on his tongue.

"That was... woah." I gasp as I fight to breathe

"We've barely started." He chuckles as he reaches down to unbutton his pants.