I changed my name, changed my appearance and left that fucked up village behind.

Date: July-2017.
Location: Hanagaki Takemichis apartment.
______________________________
"The escalating dispute between the Tokyo Manji Gang has now claimed innocent victims. Six were injured in the incident. One was sent to hospital but is in cardiopulmonary arrest. The ones who died at the scene have been identified as Naoto Tachibana, 25, from Shibuya, Tokyo. And another named Hinata Tachibana from Shibuya, Tokyo."

"Did he just say Hinata?" Takemichi asked.

"During this dispute, (Y/n) (L/n), 26 who was brutally murdered by a gun shot to the head and then six times in the stomach in her home in Yokohama while this incident happened. We'll bring you more coverage on this as the story escalates."

July 2005Shibuya, Tokyo

July 2005
Shibuya, Tokyo.

Blowing a bubble with the gum in my mouth. I kept walking while I talked on the phone to my friends.

"You should go to Mizo Mid. The Tokyo Manji Gang have a fight club going on."

"Yeah, yeah..." I replied rolling my eyes as I walked towards the crowds at Mizo Middle School.

"Aye!! Welcome all you fighting fans!"

Standing near the back, I got a good view of the people below. Obviously I wasn't gonna let them all leave without them knowing I was here but... I'll make that known later.

Right now, I'll just keep my hood up so no one will know.

"Allow me to introduce todays fighters. From Sakura Middle School, Kojima!!"

"Yeah!!" Kojima replied.

"You better win this, you little shit head."

"You loose this fight, then you're going home in a basket!"

"And from Mizo Middle School, Yamamoto!!"

"He doesn't stand a chance..." I said under my breath as I looked at the dweep Yamamoto.

"The odds are currently 6:4 for Kojima."

As the crowd erupted in cheers, I spotted one blonde boy with bandages on his face and was covered in scars.