"No."

A very big "No.", it cracked Luffy, "TORAO IS SO MEAN!! WHY CAN'T I GO!? TORAO IS!!.." his words were cut off by Law when a lips crashed to his, a very soft peck just pecked his lips. Slowly and softly, backing away, "Will you at least listen to your boyfriend once?" kissing Luffy's cheek, Luffy turned silent and pouts once again. Looking away, "Fine!" his only words with an annoying look, Law groan and sigh once again.

"Look, I promise I'll go get something for you." Kissing Luffy's cheek again, Luffy was just silent, like he was totally ignoring him, 'This moron.. well, I need to go. Dad must be mad right now.' He thought, "I'll be going. Stay put." Law says as he left. Leaving Luffy alone, since Surume and Moocy are here, for what he remembers, Moocy can make portals.

He grinned playfully and childishly.

•|•|•

When Law was in the Underworld, he was utterly surprised, not just him to be exact, of all Demons. Even Luffy's Straw Hat friends, as well as Luffy's brothers, who were eating a krabby patty that they'd just bought. "Luffy's Boyfriend.. you're not hurting my little precious brother are you?" Ace crosses his arms, Nami, Ussop, Chopper, Corazon and Yassop sweatdrop at the scene.

"What's going on? Why is everybody here?"

Crossing his arms annoyingly, "Son!!~ You made it!!~" Corazon says happily, and Law gives him a boring look. Corazon irk, "At least greet your Father sweetly!!!" smacking the back of his head. "Anyway, what are we doing here? What's more surprising, why of all people, the demons in the Human World are even here? Care to explain? Dad??" Questioning his father with such curiosity, Eustass and Killer are also part of him, as well as his friends and servants. Everything went well at first, however, it was a very surprising kind of event that was happening.

Not just an event, a news, very bad one.

Corazon explains that dimensional demons will come this way, the dimensional beast is the most gigantic beast in the Underworld that will fall down. Everyone was prepared for that, as Corazon chuckles lightly. Everyone was very prepared of what Corazon said about the beast, except for Law, he doesn't know why but bad feeling felt on his gust just now.

•|•|•

Midnight in the Castle.

"Wait, why the Dimensional Beast all of a sudden!? Do you think we all have the power to take  care of that kind of beast!?"

"We have no choice! I also panic about the thought that the beast is coming." Corazon slightly clenches, not knowing why a sudden reason. "Tell me! Dad! What if we are not powerful enough to take him down!? The fact that there is no such thing as fucking..!!---!!..", "QUIET!!" Corazon cut him off with such anger in his tone and annoyed the fact that Law has that thought.

"We have the power to overcome it, so stop acting like a baby!"

"I'M NOT A BABY!!!"

"Then, be quiet, no complaints, we should prepare for a battle we were up against." Corazon just shrugs him off, "Tell Luffy you're not gonna meet him within a week. Even his brothers are gonna tell him." Corazon said, Law clicked his tongue out of annoyance. "Fine, he and I have no plan to go somewhere anyway." Law simply agrees and let it all go.

"Don't you guys have a Date? Romantic one?"

Law went stiff, "We.." he softly mutters, 'Come to think of it.. we never have one..' he thought lightly, "Never thought of that yet." he'd rather ignore the question for now, "Aren't you guys lovers?" Corazon asks darkly, he needs answers.