With Argonaut and Celestial, they were also having a duel with their swords. As their swords clash they were locked on a stalemate. Argonaut then push her back with his sword to break the stalemate. Celestial recovers herself and gets back to her fighting stance.

Celestial: Take this!

She used her riggings and fired her 2 main guns at him. But nonetheless, Argonaut easily evaded it causing 6 water pillars behind him.

Argonaut: Using riggings are we?

He smirked with an eybrow raised and then launches a couple of F/A-181 Black Wasps. As Black Wasps got airborne they fired 20mm rotary cannon at the Stealth Battleship. As Celestial is evading the strafe runs by doing multiple flips and backflips from the Black Wasps, Argonaut saw this opportunity and lunges at her. 

After Celestial evaded the strafe runs, she look at Argonaut who is now closing in.

Celestial: Shit!

She quickly raised her sword to block the incoming attack.

Celestial's thoughts: Close one.

Lastly Andromeda is also sparring with Helios. Helios fired 2 tomahawk missiles at the British stealth carrier. 

As the missiles zooms closer to Andromeda, she rolled her eyes with unamused face and fired 2 rounds with her AWP with precise to intercept it. 

Andromeda: You have to do-

She stopped mid sentence as she sees Helios charging through the smoke with his wrist blade, Andromeda draws her machete to block it.

Andromeda: Not bad.

Helios: There's more where that came from!

Helios jumps back and brings out his combat shotgun and fire 2 rounds at Andromeda who she block it with her riggings. As the Stealth fleet were sparring with each other, the shipgirls from the shore watch in awe.

Hornet: Woah they're just as skilled as big sis.

Cleveland: You should've seen them taking on the first carrier division and came out unscathed.

This surprise them that one of the Sakura Empire's best ships was overpowered by the Stealth fleet. 

Northampton: It's a good thing they're on our side.

2 hours later

After a couple of hours of sparring, the Stealth fleet finally stops and call it a day. Then Belfast came into view and appoaches them. 

Belfast: Good morning, to you all.

Argonaut: Oh morning Belfast, what's up?

Belfast: Her majesty, invites you six to her tea party.

The Stealth fleet looked at each other and shrugs then looks back at Belfast.

Argonaut: Sure lead the way.

Time skip brought you by Helios teaching Unicorn on how to play Doom: Eternal

They arrived at the royal garden and they saw Illustrious and Wales with three new girls. 

Wales: Ah you made it!

Suddenly a little girl with tiny crown on her head stood up and introduce herself with pride.