[Chapter 2] - Herald from a Past Forgotten

(POV - 3RD)

"..." (Y/N) gazed at the young man who gazed back at him, both of their eyes impassive as a girl stood next to them.

Both newcomers came running in right as the two mysterious intruders of this space station have vanished into nowhere as (Y/N) cradled the still unconscious Stelle within his arms.

The male which (Y/N) observed is donned in a white and turquoise coat with golden accents and lines tracing along its surface which he wore over his black turtleneck and equally dark trousers and boots. Unlike his companion, his expression was more calm and quiet as (Y/N)'s golden amber eyes met the young man's own green eyes.

Next to him was a shorter girl with bright pink hair which made a pleasant matching scheme with her brightly coloured clothing of blue and white as well as the small camera which hung off by her side

Next to him was a shorter girl with bright pink hair which made a pleasant matching scheme with her brightly coloured clothing of blue and white as well as the small camera which hung off by her side. While (Y/N) and the young man glanced at each other's weapons, her eyes of pink and blue only looked on in confusion.

 While (Y/N) and the young man glanced at each other's weapons, her eyes of pink and blue only looked on in confusion

"...Uhh..." She could only watch the silent exchange in confusion before seeing (Y/N) and her companion shake each other's hands.

"Spear is the GOAT weapon." Both thought, much to her growing confusion.

Out of all the interactions she thought would have happened the moment they saw the unknown man holding another unknown girl in his arms, her friend shaking hands with the former was definitely not one of them, especially when she didn't even know what they were thinking of in the first place!

"Okay, okay! Ignoring why you two are shaking hands for no reason, are you alright?" The girl asked the first question as she puts away her bow.

"As fine as I can be right now..." (Y/N) replied.

"Good to hear! So, who are you?" The bubbly archer then asked as the young man suddenly narrowed his eyes at his own fuzzy memories.

"Who... am I..?" He repeated quietly, blinking and standing there seemingly in a daze which the bubbly girl to look on in concern before speaking.

"Are you alright? If asking who you are is too much then I'll start first! I'm March 7th, but you can just call me March." The friendly girl then introduced herself.