"Hey Will, do you know what's up with George?  He gives me bad vibes."  I asked suddenly as the thought crossed my mind.  "He's a, uh.  A mushroom head."

"...A mushroom head?"  Wilbur nodded back to me.  "Drug dealer, and an addict.  He's probably the reason Connor got held back a grade, since he's a client."  Wilbur looked at me blankly, genuinely confused why my expression had dropped to a shocked one.  "That's a lot of shit, Wilbur!"

The sting of my palm slapping over my mouth the moment I said that was to prove for my guilt, "Oh goodness, that's the first time I've sworn in years..."

Wilbur laughed, I rolled my eyes.  Monday was fun.

Monday was full of chatter, so I tried to butt in places that I probably didn't belong and pick up and details that I could.  I walked by a table with kids named Boomer, Quackity, Purpled and Hannah, they were throwing insults at one another relentlessly.  It all stopped when Boomer shouted;  "At least my brother isn't a damn teacher!"  And Purpled only told him off about that because his brother might hear it.

Now I've got the mystery of which teacher is Purpled's brother to solve!  I feel like I've built up a lot of power, just by the start of the second week.  I know about a drug dealer, multiple crushes, and I'm only learning more.

On Tuesday, Sapnap and Tommy declared each other as enemies, because Sapnap joked that he was 'actually on Dream's side' when they were playing some dumb game.  Honestly, go Tommy for setting that boundary and not going back on his word.  I think he's strong.

There's this girl in my class, she isn't too social unless she knows the people really well, from what I can tell.  Hannah.  That's probably why she hangs out with a teacher called 'Ponk'.  They each like gardening, Hannah must have some sort of Earth, or nature ability.

You see, lots of people have abilities at this school.  It's rare to find a human around here, unless they're some sort of a hybrid of human and another species.

Because of this, you can obviously tell when certain people are adopted.  I'm unsure if it's that way for me.

So far, the abilities I've learned about are;  George can most likely grow mushrooms from his skin, specifically his head, which would be why he wears hats and has the nickname of 'mushroom head'.

Wilbur Soot and Tommyinnit are each human, unless they have something they're hiding or something they were taught.  Tommy is the type to brag, so there would be no way he could hide a whole supernatural ability.  Absolutely not.

Callahan is a hybrid, though he's not half and half as we're often portrayed.  Callahan has less human in him than he does reindeer.  Theoretically, he may have the voice of a deer, and that's why he's mute.  He just doesn't have the vocal capabilities that a human would.  Only a theory, though.

There's some brunette grade nine girl, who is clearly part feline.  Along with her home group teacher, Ms.  Niki Nihachu.

I'll write more about this as I learn more.

This lunch, I accompanied my friend Foolish out to the sports oval. "Foolish, I have a question." I started. "Go ahead." He said, putting on a satirically posh accent. "Why does George always wear a hat? The goggles makes sense, if he's supposedly a —"