FACULTY.

WORDS; 268.

The Principal =  Captain Puffy.
She tells tales to the teenagers of her adventures as a captain, but she is now retired and has since opened the very high school everyone attends.  She calls it charity work.

English Teacher = James Marriott.
An older guy who can't see too well and doesn't care all too much for misbehaved children, simply saying if they're out of his sight, the kids can do whatever they want.  He teaches kids the importance of not getting caught.

History Teacher = Charlie Slimecicle.
No one knows anything about him.  He promises he's not a gunky guy, he's human with lots of bones.  But he's quite suspicious...

Cooking Teacher = Skeppy.
Skeppy is a bit impatient, but other than that, he's kind and sometimes even teaches the students how to prank others with his teacher exhausted teacher assistant, BadBoyHalo, as the example.

Science Teacher = Niki Nihachu.
Many teenage boy's crush, sadly for her.  Though, she does have the defence of her younger relative who's one of the students!  She prioritises lab safety.

Math Teacher = Punz.
He's especially good at teaching kids about money, and letting them know what their maths skills will apply to in real life.

Art Teacher = Ponk.
He loves to see diversity in art, and tries to make his teaching more about what each individual wants to focus on.

P.E. Teacher = Awsamdude.
Honestly, he's a bit creepy.  But he's never done anything to be reported, and he's polite, so everyone just deals with his heavy breathing and awkward closeness with students.

Janitor = Maid HBomb.
UwU.

TAs (Teacher Assistant) = BadBoyHalo, Jschlatt, Kristin and ItsAlyssa.