"Heyyy!" Haven yelled, slamming my door open. Haven jumped onto my bed basically onto me. "What are you listening to?" Haven asked me "Korn! It's Jonathan and his friends' band." I said still doodling in my book. "Is that Jonathan singing? Wow, his voice is unique." Haven said giggling as got up and walked out of my room.

I had fallen asleep while drawing in my sketchbook.

I woke up suddenly from the sounds of rain. I was confused since it was pitch black outside, it was very sunny when I was awake. I crawled off my bed to check the time, it was 2:24 AM. I guess I was really tired from sleeping for who knows how long.
As I'm walking to my bed I hear the phone ringing. I picked it up.

"Hello?" I say with a sleepy voice.

"Mia?" Jonathan answered. "Oh hi!" I responded happily since it was Jon. "Why are you calling so late?" I was confused. "Can I come over..?" Jon asked with a low voice. "Of course you can, you don't need to ask." "Okay I'll be there in 5."

I put down the phone and walked over to my cd player and put in a Duran Duran cd. I walked over to my bed then realized I had Jon's jacket on. I didn't want him to think I was a weirdo so I put it in my closet. Leaving me in a Deftones tank top with no bra, and obviously my black sweatpants. I heard a knock on the door, I jumped up and ran to it.

I opened the door and saw Jon standing there in a white shirt and some black sweatpants. Jon instantly pulled me into a hug, I hugged him back.

"Come in!" I said smushed in his chest.

I grabbed Jon's arm and we ran to my room. Jon sat on my bed.

"I love Duran Duran! I listened to them in highschool." Jon said smiling.

I sat beside Jon leaning on him. "So why did you want to come over so late?" I asked. "Oh yeah... I was just.. I was just scared." Jon said with a low voice looking down to avoid eye contact. I wrapped my arms around him "Why were you scared? You can tell me." I said looking at Jon. Jon pulled me even more onto him, holding me. "You can lay on my bed Jon." I said giggling. I laid down under my sheets a bit. "Come here." I said to Jon, reaching my arms out. Jon came crawling over getting under the sheets. Jon cuddled into me, his head was on my chest. "I just get scared sometimes, past thoughts come back to haunt me from time to time." Jon said, turning his head to look at me. "Well you're with me now, you're safe" I said, playing with one of Jon's dreads. Jon laid beside me "Come here." He said, holding his arms out for me. I moved on top of him and he pulled me closer. "You're so beautiful." Jon said, kissing my head. I sat up on Jon, sitting on his crotch. Jon put his hands on my waist to hold me. "I missed you, even though it hasn't even been a day." Jon said with a grin. "I missed you too." I said, running my cold hands down his stomach. Doing that made Jon whimper, Jon looked at me and smirked. Hungry Like A Wolf  turned on, blasting from my cd player.
I looked at Jon, he looked at me.

"Are you ready?" Jon said grinning as he flipped me on my back to where he was on top of me. "Can I?" Jon asked, looking at my shirt. "Sure." I Said, I was nervous since I only had a tank top on and no bra.
Jon slowly lifted my shirt, then fully took it off. I was shocked to see Jon's face light up. Jon grinned at the sight of my breasts. Jon trails his hands to my breasts and grabs them, he gently squeezes them and I let out a small moan trying to keep quiet. Jon, still holding my breasts, goes down to my ear. "You don't need to be quiet, I want to hear you." Jon whispers into my ear, gently biting my ear. I can feel his smirk on my ear. Jon goes back up, squeezing my breasts again. This time harder, making me finally let out that moan he wanted. The moan made him grin. Jon went down to my breasts and started to leave wet kisses around and on my nipples. As he is kissing he gently bites my nipple and I grab his hair.

"You like that do you?" Jon says, pulling his head up enough for him to look at me, his lips wet with saliva.

I throw my head back as an answer. Jon goes back down, continuing to gently bite my nipples. I grasp Jon's hair tighter, moaning. Jon comes back up to my lips kissing me with his wet lips. A few kisses turns into aggressive, making out. Jon's hand slide down my body to my closed legs. Jon gets off of me and sits on his knees in front of me.

"Can I please?" Jon said, looking at me with his hands on my waist. "Whatever you'd like, don't ask me. Just do it." I said with a smirk. Jon grinned and grabbed the waist of my sweatpants, pulling them off of me slowly.

Mouth is alive, with juices like wine

Jon finally pulled them off fully, leaving me in my red lace thong. "I've been thinking of you all night." Jon said, throwing my sweatpants off the bed. I slowly sat up with Jon holding my knees. "Me to Jon, do whatever you want to do to me." I said getting close to Jon's face with a tiny smirk. Jon pushed me back down and pushed my legs open, getting on top of me, his crotch between my legs.
"Oh god I want you so bad." Jon said, squeezing my breasts and kissing my neck.
I grabbed Jon's shirt and started pulling it off. Jon took it off and got off of me, then took off his sweatpants. Jon went back on me, going to my neck. Jon started leaving hickeys all around my neck, and leaving wet kisses. He started to slowly go down my body leaving hickeys all around. He got to my panties, teasing me by licking above them.

"Fuck Jon." I said with a moan. Jon pulled his head up, out of my legs. I closed my legs in response. "I've been wanting to do this all night." Jon said, pushing my legs back open, putting his head back between my legs. Jon grabbed my panties and pulled them off of me, throwing them off the bed. Jon looked up at me waiting for my permission. "Please." I said, throwing my head back into my pillow.

And I'm hungry like the wolf

Jon smirked at me, then went back down. Jon saw how wet I was just waiting for him. Jon started to lick and suck my clit. I started moaning loudly, which Jon seemed to love. "Fuck Jon!" I moaned loudly then quickly covered my mouth. Jon looked up at me and grabbed my hand to uncover my mouth then went back down. What Jon was doing to my pussy was something I've never felt before, he was amazing at what he was doing. Jon sucked and kissed my clit, I couldn't handle the pleasure and started arching my back, moaning and closing my legs on Jon's head. I could feel Jon chuckle and grin. I gripped the bedsheets and Jon started sucking harder. I covered my mouth and moaned, but the moan was so loud you could still hear it even when covered. After about three more minutes Jon came back up to me. "You taste amazing." Jon said grinning. "Fuck your good at that." I said giggling, out of breath. Jon's lips came back onto mine. We started to aggressively make out. We were all over each other, Jon groaning in my mouth. Jon started grinding on me and I felt his hard dick on me. "Jon just fuck me already!" I said out of breath. It was like Jon was waiting for me to tell him. He instantly threw his boxers off and I loved what I saw. Jon got on me, and slid inside of me. I moaned into his ear loudly when he got inside of me. I wrapped my arms around Jon as he thrusted into me. "Fuck!" I moaned. Jon started groaning. Jon started going harder, knowing somehow I liked it rough. He thrusted into me making me let out moans into his ear.
"You like that?" Jon said, out of breath into my ear as he kept thrusting into me. "Fuck yes." I moaned loudly covering my mouth. Jon grabbed my hand and put it on his head. I gripped Jon's hair as he thrusted. Jon seemed to like when I pulled his hair. "I'm so close." Jon said, groaning. "I think I'm about to." Jon said as he continued to fuck me. "Fuck just do it!" I moaned into Jon's ear. "Shit!" Jon said. Jon quickly pulled out, cum falling from his tip. Jon, catching his breath, fell beside me. I got up and put my mouth on his cock, licking off the cum. "Oh fuck!" Jon said, throwing his head back in pleasure. When I finished cleaning him up with my mouth I laid beside him, both of us out of breath. Jon got off the bed and gave me my clothes and put on his boxers. I only put back on my sweatpants and bra. Both of us still out of breath laid back beside each other. Jon grabbed me, pulling me onto him. "I love you so much." Jon said as I cuddled onto him. "I love you, Jon." I said giving him a kiss. We both cuddled onto each other. "How the fuck are you so good at that shit?" I said looking at Jon giggling. "If I'm going to be honest, I don't know that was my first time!" Jon said, smiling and giggling. "Head wasn't lying about.. you know." I said laughing looking at Jon. Jon laughed and pulled me in even closer, kissing my head.

"You tired me out, can we sleep now?" Jon said, looking at me with a childish look. I pulled the sheets over us and Jon made his arms around me.
Jon nuzzled into my chest and fell asleep. His breathing was so cute. I cuddled more into him and we fell asleep.

He Is The One - A Jonathan Davis fanficजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें