29 | the safety of night

Start from the beginning

"God, you're amazing." Jamie mumbles against my skin and I quickly find his mouth and press my lips to mine, trying to let him know the feeling is more that reciprocated. As I let go of his lips and sit down on him, his half lidded eyes are watching me, desire and adoration shining from them. I shuffle down, hooking his boxers with my finger and pulling them down ever so slightly, letting the tip of his hardness poke out. I place my hand on it, feeling the soft hardness through the fabric. I hear Jamie growl.

Then I move to the side and pull down his boxers all the way, letting his length spring free. I don't waste my time, sit up straddling his legs, then I bow down and take him in my mouth. Under me I feel Jamie's whole body tense, and a guttural moan escapes his wet lips. I engulf all of him, sucking and licking him till I can feel his hips buckle under me.

"Skye.." he growls, "Skye, you need to stop. I'm gonna.." he breathes hard, and I let go of Jamie Jr. with an audible pop. Jamie instantly sits up and kisses me, not taking a second to think or care about the fact that my mouth is cover in his juices.

He flips us around his mouth still on mine, his hips settled between my legs. I wrap them around him. "Your turn." he mumbles as he kisses down my neck his one hand on my breast, the other on the bed holding up his weight. He trails a path down my neck to my breast where he latches on and sucks, making shivers go up my spine. He moves down my stomach kissing his way down and then he settles between my legs, heaving my legs up around his shoulders, my woman hood glistening and bared before him.

He blows air on it and the cold sensations make my toes curl in pure anticipation. I close my eyes disappearing into my body, letting the pleasure consume me. I feel his tongue slide gently up and down my slit, slowly opening me up. Every time his tongue passes my clit my hips jerk involuntarily and my breath hitch, I grasp the sheets under me.

"Please J." I mutter, "pleas-"he suddenly opens my folds and latches onto my clit, forcing my back slightly off the bed. Slowly he starts guiding a long finger into me, curling it slightly against me wall. He works excruciatingly slow, making my whole body buckle and my toes curl at each stroke. He adds another finger, and I moan. He picks up speed sliding his slick, talented fingers in and out of me, while his tongue worked its magic. My hands lock in his blond her, urging him on. I bite my lips, trying to hold back the moans, I fail miserably.

"Jamie I need you." I breath in wanton, "I need you." he doesn't stop and get up as I expected him to, he picks up even more speed, his hand stroking over my g spot over and over from the inside, while at the same time his mouth have started humming and licking over it from the outside. It makes my body spasm and buckle, he manage to pin me down and keeps going and going and going. Guttural moans coming from me until it's all released in a spectacular deafening explosion of pleasure. My whole body tense, Jamie settles his fingers deep inside me, my walls clench around them.

Before my whole body goes slag again, the wave of pleasure passing over me in smaller and smaller currents.

Jamie comes up again, settling between my still tingling folds, not yet entering. The day after having gotten with Jamie I had gone on the pill again, no unexpected baby for me thank you very much.

"Are you okay?" he asks sweetly kissing my face.

"I'm fine, fantastic actually." I capture his lips and bite his bottom lip.

"Are you still up for it?" he mumbles, rocking his hips so his length slides up and down in slit. I sigh; the tingles shoot through my body. I stead of answering with words, I reach down between us, grapping his manhood and aligning it with entrance. he slowly pushes in, stretching out my walls, settling deep inside me.

"Fuck." he growls.

"Yes.." I sigh.

He almost pulls all the way back out, as he lifts my leg and slams back into me again, my head is hazy with lust, my body humming with spinning out of control with pleasure.

Graduately he starts to build speed, spread strings out of Jamie forehead and he starts to pant. I pull him to me squeezing his behind and kissing his open-mouthed. I push him out and off me before I turning on all fours. My back swayed, arse in the air. I feel both Jamie's stroke over my arse and grasp my hips. Then suddenly he is there again pushing in. my arms turn to led under me and I let my upper body slump down onto the bed. Sweet Christ of baby Jesus, fuck, that feels good.

He starts out in hard slow strokes, but he quickly builds speed. I meet his thrusts with one of my own. I start mumbling his name over and over again, "Jamie, Jamie, Jamie." like some plead or sigh, begging for realise.

He heaves me up our bodies still connects, my back to his chest standing up. His hand travels around and down to my clit where he starts his ministrations while his lips kiss my neck. I turn my head and we engage in a sloppy kiss. Everything is wet and hot and erotic. The sound of his length sliding in and out of me, or strangled mixed moans.

I feel the tension build in my lower regions again, making everything turn haze and fuzzy again.

"Skye, fuck," Jamie growls, obviously close to the edge. I want to leap over it with him.

I release myself from his grip and push him onto his back. I instantly sit down in his length with a sigh. I start riding him hard, he grasps my hips and my arse helping me along, my fingers travel to my throbbing clit and start messaging as Jamie sits up and take my nipple in his mouth. we stay locked like this for only a couple seconds before for wave come crashing over both of us. Pleasure ripples through me and Jamie growls loudly, coming inside me.

We slump back down, still connected, everything in our bodies pulsing. Jamie's hands are running up and down my back gently, his eyes are closed. I kiss him again and he kisses me back, rocking his softening manhood into me ever so softly. I giggle and he pulls out with a smile. We kiss for a long while.

"Skye, I..." but he trails off again, and simply kisses me again, "Nothing," he says. Though I have a pretty damn good idea of what he was about to say. I also understand why he didn't. He wants me to admit it first this time, before he can let himself utter those three miraculous words again. But I don't know what love is, if I really feel it or not. All I know is that I am the happiest I have ever been and maybe, just maybe that's what it means to love someone. That their presence makes you absolutely ecstatic and their touch wakes your whole entire body.

I lay down on his chest not bothering to get up and clean myself up, the world feels all pink and fuzzy right now and I don't want to shatter it all by getting up. He hugs me tightly to his chest. After a while his breathing becomes even and his body goes limp. I look up and it seems as if he's sound asleep.

"I love you too, Jamie" I whisper, before following him into the land of dreams. But before I do I feel his arms wrap a little tighter around me.