VII. Inside [smut]

*Warning: you can read titles, get off my back 🤨*

I'm joking, but the AMOUNT OF PEOPLE UPSET cuz I ended last chapter there 😭😭😭 I had to HURRY JOSDMKÑADS but it's alright, your pleads have not fallen upon a heart of stone, I guess umm 🧐

... yeah.😬

Disclaimer: friendly reminder that every sentence, joke and asseveration in this story has been designed (?) for your entertainment hahahaha no, but seriously, it's a very silly story, sooo... expect more of the same here as well 😊

.

It took all of Perrie's willpower and another drink to keep her from running off to confront her fiancé. After Leigh-Anne's unintentional goof-up, she made her promise she wouldn't give the issue much thought, and then changed the subject. But no matter how hot the new topic was, the blonde just couldn't take her mind off it.

Because... why would Jade lie to her face?

She said she needed time apart, making it seem like she was talking about both of her friends, but in reality, she was only referring to her.

And if she stopped to think about it, her excuses were completely fishy. Because, if the main problem was that she missed her friends so much, how to be further apart would fix anything? It didn't make any sense.

And not only that, but it was also selfish! Cuz her friend didn't even stop to think about how she would feel. Not even once. It was as if Jade was trying to push her away.

And after all they've gone through... not only the past few days, but the last almost-twelve years!

Jesus Christ... her head hurt, she felt she could scream. And if she didn't get it out of her chest, she might get sick...

"Leigh!" she suddenly exclaimed, interrupting her friend.

This one got startled, but it didn't bother her. On the contrary, the blonde's determination made her curious.

"Yeah?"

Perrie took a deep breath, and forced a smile.

"Shouldn't we go find our men?"

"Uuhh! Looks like somebody woke up on the whipped side of the bed today. Okaaay" her friend mocked of her. "But yes, girl, let's go: we left them alone enough time already, and I don't want any of these bitches to start thinking up" she let out, sassily. Damn. Well, at least she was on board.

Wasting no time, Perrie hopped off the high stool. It was showdown time.

"Woah, Perrie!" Leigh-Anne exclaimed, when her friend wobbled after taking a step, and went to help her. "Are you alright?"

It was nothing. A couple of blinks later, the blonde's sensors were back to normal.

"Better than ever" the blonde assured her. Alright, now it was showdown time. "Let's go."

***

Jade already adored him, so even when this different physical appearance set her back to a rough start, it took her only a few minutes to come back to the camaraderie she was already used to share with his older brother, Andre.

She was having such a wonderful time that Alex would be mad to see how quickly she had gained the man's trust. Or maybe, he'd even thank her for being the catalyst of what it could be the beginning of a beautiful friendship.