𝔖𝔞𝔳𝔢𝔡 𝔪𝔢 𝔣𝔯𝔬𝔪 𝔪𝔶 𝔪𝔦𝔫𝔡

I took the name Yaxley and accepted him as my fiancé

R A V E N

Keres came soon and I went completely crazy. Not that Zagan before also tried to persuade me to talk to Riddle no, Astoria who actually wanted to come cancelled at short notice because Draco is not doing well. He was a whiner and probably only simulated so that Astoria stayed with him. I slowly lost my nerves and just wanted to have it all behind me. Fortunately for me, it knocked a few seconds later and I opened the door vigourously. „Uhm Keres is here," Zagan said, who didn't even look at me properly. Well, now he didn't say anything anymore. It was so clear. Coward

I applied my lip gloss again, as it had already disappeared a bit and went out the door. Zagan, who of course had to come along, walked by my side like a little dog. "Since Riddle doesn't seem to be interested in me, can you go?" I hissed at him. „Sorry sweety, he didn't withdraw his order," he said and I rolled my eyes. I don't know why my safety was still important to him now that he realised that this is not the case. However, I didn't say anything more about it, because I knew it wouldn't work.

I ran walked of the entrance past several guards who immediately stepped on the side when they saw me. Huh funny, but maybe it was also because of Zagan who walked behind me. When I walked out of the door, Keres was already there and, as always, gave me a bow. What a gentleman. „Ready?" He asked me and looked confusedly at Zagan who was still glued to my side like a troll to a stone. „Bodyguard" I said briefly and he nodded slightly confused. I thought he knew about my attack, which apparently wasn't the case. I took Keres and Zagan by the hands and Keres apparated us to him.

He took my hand and led us to his huge house. At the entrance, his mother was already waiting, who greeted us warmly. „Good day Mrs. Yaxley" I said and smiled at her. „Hello dear," she said and gave me a hug. We went into the house and walked into her living room. „Make yourself comfortable" Keres said, and sat down at the long table. I sat opposite him and Zagan sat next to me. I looked around the room a little. It was very noble and you felt quite comfortable in their property. „So Raven, I know you don't want all this. But I talked to your father and my family again, and we all think it would still be a good idea. However, if it's really that ba-„ „Il do it" I said and underbach him in the middle of his sentence. „What?" He asked me and even Zagan was amazed at this answer. „I'm marrying you" i said and sighed. „Sure,  but why the sudden change of heart?" He asked me slightly confused.

„Revenge" I told Keres and turned away from Zagan. I knew he would tell Riddle abou this, but this was exactly what I wanted to achieve. I wanted him to know that he wouldn't break me, because I was already too broken that this would work. „Okay, Im  just not going to ask and accept your decision," he said and smiled. Zagan sighed next to me and I rolled my eyes. I don't know what he wanted now, but he could stay out of it. „So, the engagement would be in about a month. We wanted the ceremony rather in spring". „Okay". „The wedding would be in the summer. When exactly we don't know yet". „Okay". I wasn't really interested in all the stuff here. All I wanted was to wipe out one on Riddle.

M A T T H E O

Zagan was with Amirez at the Yaxleys to discuss her wedding. I knew that this would not end well, because Amirez did not want all this, but she let her thoughts take over and still accepted him as a fiancé. She made a huge mistake that she has not yet realised. And I knew it was my fault. Actually, I loved ruining the lives of others. However, I could feel nothing more than guilt. She had a broken soul to which I had only added more damage. I had sworn to protect this girl with my life and this would stay that way. No matter what it costs. A Riddle is a man of his words. I called Rosier to me in his mind and now just waited for him to be seen here every second. I knew that nothing would happen to Amirez while Zagan came to me for a short time, so I wasn't too worried.