ℑ𝔱𝔰 𝔞𝔩𝔩 𝔩𝔦𝔢𝔰 𝔡𝔞𝔯𝔩𝔦𝔫𝔤

And suddenly, the monster in him falls silent as he rests his head on her lap.

M A T T H E O

I opened my eyes when I realised that I was still lying on her lap. I slowly sat up and looked at her. She was even beautiful while she was sleeping. Thank her, I actually got a few hours of sleep, without waking up soked in sweat and in panic. This girl was stronger than any healing spell in the world. But I realised that something wasn't normal with her. She twitched all the time and had an anxious facial expression. She had told me that she had been haunted by a certain dream for months, and she could simply never get rid of it. I knew it was wrong, but I took her hand and shifted into her thoughts. Actually, I wouldn't have to touch her for that, but since she dreamed it was a little more difficult to get to her. Her dream was unclear and you couldn't see much, but I saw that they were memories that haunted her at night. I tried to remove them with my strength, but I didn't succeed. I didn't know how it didnt work because I was known for my legilimency. Nevertheless, I didn't seem to come to her thoughts. Something blocked my way.

It was a kind of a curse that someone must have used for her. I came out of her thoughts again and let go of her hand. She looked reasonably peaceful again and didn't twitch so hard anymore. I slowly got up from the bed, opened the door and checked again that she was asleep. When I realised that this is the case, I quietly went out of the room and closed the door behind me. I nodded to the guard in front of the door and walked back upstairs where I had actually wanted to go for a few hours. I walked quietly up the stairs and went into my room. I sat down on the bed and took a deep breath. All this with Amirez had to stop. It cost me feelings and concern. Both something that I was not allowed to own. I would make sure that she was save, but in the future without my help.

R A V E N

It was nine and I had been awake for about an hour. This night this one dream visited me again, which I only detested, but something was different this time. He stopped at the worst part and and didnt move in time, like a broken clock. I had no idea what had triggered it, but I didn't want to know. I didn't notice that Riddle apparently got up and left at night. He actually fell asleep a short time after he was with me and didn't move a bit. I couldn't really help him with his problems, but I hoped that this would give him a little support.

I opened the door of my room, in front of which Zagan's face already greeted me. „Good morning," he said and leaned against the door frame. „Hey, can we maybe go to my house again to get a few things?" I asked when he stood up. "You can't go there for a while, because people could still be lurking there. However, you can ask someone if they could get it for you," he said and yawned. „Didn't someone want to come over later to visit you anyway?" „Yes, Astoria". „Well, then I'll let her know that you need a few things from home". „Thank you," I said and walked out the door. But to my horror, my father stood around the corner and looked at me with a look that could kill.

„Daughter". „Father". „You're probably wondering what I'm doing here. I just wanted to let you know that Keres is coming over later, and you will now definitely decide whether the wedding will take place or not. And Raven, I swear to you, if you say something wrong, this will be the last thing you've ever said. Did we understand each other?" „Yes, father," I said and turned my gaze to the ground. „Well, then I won't bother you any further," he said and apparated away. „Is there no apparating barrier here?" I asked Zagan confused. „Well, actually yes. However, there are a few gaps that only important death-eaters could use," he said. I nodded and looked at the big clock that hung in the whole stairwell. It was only ten, which meant that I still had enough time to do something. Only what I didn't know. „Hey, do you feel like going to the city a little?" Zagan asked me and grinned. „Am i even aloud to go there?" I asked him laughing. „Nope. But as long as you're with me and don't tell Riddle, we have no problem," he said, waiting for an answer. Going to the city while I was a target for the order was one of the most dangerous ideas he could ever have brought. And I loved it.