ℑ 𝔞𝔪 𝔪𝔶 𝔇𝔢𝔪𝔬𝔫

And i know what you are thinking right now

I thought they hate each other?

No they dont. Not really

R A V E N

We talked for a while about things I've never told anyone. I don't know why I told him exactly, but it felt right, even if it was wrong.

M A T T H E O

We talked for a while about things I've never told anyone. I don't know why I told her exactly, but it felt right, even if it was wrong.

For a while we both didn't say anything. Just because I was quiet it didn't mean that I had nothing to say, but sometimes it was just better to be silent. She told me how she felt, which showed me a completely different view of the dark side. I had no pity, because that was something I didn't know. However, I listened to her anyway. I looked at her and realised how deeply she must have been immersed in her thoughts. She looked up and it glittered in her eyes. I didn't know if it was tears or if she was just tired. Being raised by cold eyes taught me not to cry, so I couldn't understand the feeling of sadness. Shes soft, but in a very dangerous way. I couldn't read her properly from the beginning, which always gave me a strange feeling about her.

„I still don't like you Amirez, but talking to you was quite okay. But will also tell only one soul that this conversation happened, I swear to you I will slit you on my own hands," I said and interrupted the silence between us. „Is that a threat?". „Did it sound like a compliment?". „Maybe".

R A V E N

I turned to him and stared into his eyes. Surprisingly, he did the same thing. I don't think I would have ever voluntarily stared into his soul. But as much as I tried it, I just couldn't turn my eyes away from him. I saw magic in his eyes. Dirty, dark, beautiful magic. I have no idea what he was thinking at that moment, and I wasn't sure if I really wanted to know. I have no idea how long we kept eye contact, but it felt like an eternity.

The sweet little angel could keep her eyes off the devil huh?

The voice was in my head and I knew exactly that it came from him because he couldn't resist his grin. I turned my eyes down and knew exactly that I was probably bright red. „Your meeting with Keres is tomorrow, did you realise that?" He asked me. „Don't remind me of it. I actually threw that out of my head," I said with a sigh. "Go back to bed. It's late you have to get out tomorrow morning," he said and turned to me with his back. „Good night Amirez" he said and apparated himself away in the dark. Without thinking, I ran my way back to the manor. I'm more than just confused about what had just happened. But I didn't think about it too much, because I actually wanted to forget it.

I walked into my room as fast as I could and closed the door behind me. I got goose bumps at the thought that Mattheo Riddle had just literally stared into my soul. I crawled under my blanket and tried to fall asleep as soon as possible so that I no longer had to think about this scenario. Unfortunately, he had somehow sucked himself firmly into my thoughts and was also the last thought before I drifted to sleep.

M A T T H E O

I didn't like Amirez, but something about her was so captivating. With every person I would have met in the garden, I would have left immediately, but something in me said I should accept her spell. I don't open myself to any people, and I haven't really opened up to her either. However, I was still able to have a normal conversation with her without heading her. Well, you couldn't call this a real conversation either. However, it didn't matter anymore. Definitely for me. However, she definitely thought too much about it. It was starting to give me a headache.

„Well, who do we have there?" Zagan said as he slowly sneaked up to me. „Ugh, what do you want Rosier," I said in an annoyed tone. What was that about the Amirez chick in the garden? „I don't know why it shoud matter to you," I said and gave him a look to keep his mouth shut. He understood this and decided not to get on my nerves. „Anyway, your father wants you with him," he said and apparated away. Great, that was exactly what i needed right now, I thought and made my way to play the henchmen for my father again.

R A V E N

I woke up to the sound of a pecking owl at my Window. I rubbed my eyes and opened the window. It was my father's owl that had tied a letter to his foot. I untied the letter from the owl, thanked him and sent him back. Without thinking, I opened the letter and read it through.

Raven

Your meeting with Keres Yaxley is coming up today.

I demand that you show your best behaviour and behave well in front of Keres.

He will tell me everything about the meeting as soon as I get home.

So don't come up with the idea of messing up.

We will all discuss the date of the wedding together.

-A.A

Who would have thought. A loving message from my father about how much he loves me. At the moment, his unnecessary orders were exactly what I was still missing so that my collar bursts. I would like to crawl into a hole right now and never get out of it. However, I knew that my father would keep me under Cruchio until I did it without re-talking. I walked up to my table where the dress was laying that my father had designed extra for today. Wow, what a nice gesture. I took the dress and walked into the bathroom over the cold floor. I put on the dress, which was probably three sizes too small because my father knew me so well and got ready. When I looked at myself in the mirror, it just got confused with thoughts in my head why im doing this again.

It knocked on the bathroom door and my heart was pounding. „Raven, are you done? Keres will soon be here to pick you up," Draco said in a not so happy tone. I opened the door and Draco looked at me in amazement. „You look beautiful princess," he said and took my hand. „Thank you," I answered and we walked down the stairs. Astoria and Narcissa were waiting downstairs. „You really have an amazing beauty dear," said Narcissa said and gave me a hug. Astoria, of course, also took me in her arms. „If he does something you don't like, kick him okay?" She whispered to me. „Sure" I laughed and went out where Keres was already waiting for me.

I had never seen him before and was surprised by his appearance. He wasn't at all the way I always imagined him. He had long blonde hair and a pointed face. He somehow reminded me of an elf. „Raven, if I may assume?" He asked carefully and gave me a bow. „Yup" I answered bluntly and took his hand. I could just puke because it was more than just uncomfortable for me, but I had to go through it if I wanted to breathe in the future. „I assume you have already apparated once?" He asked me. I gave „Yup" again blunt as an answer. And before I realised it, we were at the Great lake

My breath stopped. Why exactly the Great Lake. Why right here. I had so many memories of Hogwarts here that gave me a stab in my heart every time. My home. My Saveplace. Everything destroyed by my people.

For most people its history now. But for me whenever I close my eyes it all comes back clearly.