"Everything will be alright. And if something happened. I am immortal, I'll not leave you for life. Alas…you need to tolerate me for a lifetime." Jungkook chuckled and nodded his head.

"You promised to let me make love to you. But you didn't fulfil your promise. It's been a week."
Jungkook complained, staring at Taehyung with a pout, chin placed between his cleavages. Fifty shades of red were adoring Taehyung's beautiful toned face.

"I didn't stop you..did I?"
Jungkook's eyes shined with the sparkle, he smiled and pecked Taehyung's lips.

"But …" Jungkook stopped at his moment.
"Blow the candles." He pointed to the bright chamber, candles in every corner.

"No, no no…." Jungkook whined, thrashing the sheet away.
"I want to see you, I'll not blow it off." Jungkook pouted.
"Then wait for tomorrow night." He replied with a furrowed eyebrow. He had some concerns down there…the blonde pubic hairs need to be removed completely. Though, they are not much but a single line from his lower abdomen to the skin above the clitoris. It's nothing…but he wants to look presentable for his husband.

" Don't do this to me." He complained again rolling on the bed like a child, making him chuckle.

"Awww…my. husband. don't be a crybaby. Come, your spouse will give you kisses for now and tomorrow I am yours to take." Taehyung ruffled his hair.

Jungkook tantrums for a few minutes pulling his shirt and asking him to let's do this but in the end, he agreed and decided to sleep for now like a good boy.
They shared a passionate kiss and little touching here and there before falling into a deep slumber.

~~

"We are going back today, it's not possible to set a wedding on short notice. Is it?"

"Who says you are going back?" Hoseok pointed a butter knife at his fiance.

"Come on…it's been an eternity since we are here. It's time for duty now." Jackson held his hand and took the knife from him.

They were having their breakfast the next day. Jackson and Hoseok were bickering about fixing their wedding date. Hoseok wanted it now and Jackson wanted it on his following visit.

Others were just munching lazily on their food. Taehyung was lost in his thoughts, Jungkook glancing at the blonde, Jungmin sitting seats away from Taehyung, Namjoon and Jin staring at them in concern and Jenny smirking to see a distance of few chairs between them while Lisa, the only one on the table was enjoying their bickering.

" You know what? Get lost. Who is going to marry you anyways." Hoseok sassed, making his eyes widen like a soccer ball.

"Did you just refuse to marry me?" He confirmed again.
"Yes." All others sighed at their childish behaviour except Taehyung, who was playing with his food thinking about earlier when Jungmin slapped his hand away when he was going to feed him.

Taehyung was right. Jungmin is getting distant from him but there is something else. He can't do this just because he is growing up and wants to do it all on his own. Something is bothering that little head but no one knows.

"Mr Jung and Commander Wang, will you please eat in silence and let others eat in peace too?" It was not a request but a command from the king which made their mouths shut.
When they stopped bickering, they noticed an awkward silence on the table. It was something new. Then their eyes went to the talking person at the table who was silently eating; Taehyung and Jungmin.
They glanced at each other before clearing their throats.

"Jungmin…why are you not sitting with your mama today?" Hosoek asked softly to the prince who glanced at the blonde before speaking.

"He is not my mother. My mother is dead." The sentence was enough to fill Taehyung's stomach. He just dropped the spoon and sipped water.