"Happy New Year!"

Third POV

Once she had calmed down in Chifuyu's arms and just rested her mind a little bit with the help of his comfort, (Y/N) figured she'd best move on to her next stop on her Christmas destination list. Though, the first division vice captain wasn't too pleased. He resisted in letting her leave his embrace, though, she was quick to tickle him, which seemed to do the trick.

Plus, the girl would probably see him in a couple of days at the big New Year's Festival, so it wasn't like she was going to be gone forever.

Hugging her coat around herself a little bit when she felt a slight breeze blow pass her, the dual color haired girl made her way up the stairs to the fifth floor, where she knocked on the door as soon as she stood right in front of it.

Didn't take too long for its occupant to answer, and it was also safe to say that he wasn't expecting her to be there smiling at him. His jaw hitting the floor gave her that hint as she giggled.

"Baby! What are you doing here!?" Baji gaped, trying to make sure he wasn't dreaming or anything like that.

He was so hoping this was real. He hadn't seen or heard from the Hell's Angel in over a month, so he had been worried sick. But all of that seemed to disappear when he saw that smile.

"I need a good cuddle session from none other than Keisuke Baji," (Y/N) answered him smoothly as she placed a hand on her hip and kept the somewhat lazy smile on her face.

"Oh, say no more, Baby. Get in here," the long haired boy before her quickly responded as he grabbed her hand to pull her inside while he shut the door.

No sooner had he done that, Baji pulled the girl to his chest, wrapping his arms around her shoulders and holding her close. So close that it was almost like he thought she was going to disappear all over again if he were to let go.

The black haired boy hadn't gotten too many updates as to what was going on with her, and it killed him. Especially, knowing what he knew about what Taiju had done. But right now, he could let out a huge sigh of relief.

"Oh, thank god. I missed my Lovey Dovey," the (h/c) and white haired girl heard him let out as she smiled to herself, not realizing how much she had missed that voice and those nicknames.

"I missed this," she said back as she kept her head laid up against Baji's shoulder, feeling him stroke her hair a couple of times before tightening his embrace around her just a little bit.

Unfortunately, the girl wasn't a hundred percent healed yet from the Christmas battle, so that little intimate move that Baji had just pulled actually made a jolt of pain shoot through her as she let out a small hiss.

That, of course, alerted the long haired boy as he looked down at the girl in his arms to make sure that something hadn't gone horribly wrong.

"You okay?" He asked her, loosening his arms around her as she looked back up at him to give him a reassuring smile.

It wasn't his fault, he didn't know how badly she was hurt, so she wasn't trying to make it sound like that either.

"Yep. Still a little sore," the girl assured the boy, trying not to make him worried since he was probably racked with it this entire month.

And she felt bad for that. She knew she had worried a bunch of people, and she hated that. But, with the reassurance of everyone, they worried because they all cared. And they all knew how she was when it came to helping and protecting those she cared about.

Baji certainly knew that, but he thought that was what made the girl he loved so special, so admirable, so strong.

Smiling down at her, the first division captain soon took the Hell's Angel's hand in his before gently. pulling her into the home even more.