"Older Brother."

Third POV

"We were in perfect sync."

Takemichi was in shock, you could say. This guy was super tall, like he was huge. Honestly, his whole ego from trying to impress (Y/N) and Hina with his bowling skills just went down the drain.

"Hilarious. Not bad," a girl with long, ginger colored hair wearing a black high school uniform along with some off-white leg warmers commented from her seat behind the much taller boy.

While the crybaby hero had no idea who these two were, there was someone there that did. And judging by the smile on her face as she stood up and started walking over to the ginger haired girl, the Hell's Angel knew them very well.

"Oh my god, Yuzu," the (h/c) and white haired girl greeted as she started walking over to Hakkai's older sister, Yuzuha Shiba.

Recognizing the familiar voice, Yuzuha looked up from her phone to see her best friend from high school walking over to her with a bright smile on her face. The older Shiba sister returned the expression as she put her phone back in the pocket of her skirt.

"Oh my god, Hachi," Yuzuha copied the tone that (Y/N) had used as the Hell's Angel sat down beside her while giving her a giant bear hug.

The two high school girls soon began laughing and giggling as they rocked back and forth on the seat a couple of times. Yuzuha and the dual color haired girl might've been in the same class at their school, but that didn't always mean they got time to hang out, especially since one of them was the vice commander of Toman. This just made the Hell's Angel's day even better.

"I haven't seen you in so long!" (Y/N) kind of whined as she pulled away from her ginger haired bestie while the two kept their arms around each other's shoulders.

"Yeah, you bitch," Yuzuha shot back at the older girl in a joking tone of voice, causing the Hell's Angel to let out a laugh.

This was how they normally spoke to each other, but it all in loving tones despite what some other people thought. Hina, being one of them. She and the bi-color haired girl didn't use language like that, but they sort of talked to each other in that way sometimes. The coral haired girl sometimes forgot that her childhood friend also had other girl friends despite being around guys all of the time. Guess that was what happened when you were the only girl in a gang.

Once (Y/N) had gotten through with her giggling, she nonchalantly shrugged at Yuzuha's comment.

"What can I say? I'm that bitch though," she shot back, which in turn, made the ginger haired girl start snickering.

"You are."

Oh, this was nice. The two of them hadn't been able to hang out in forever, and they missed each other. Yuzuha, especially. (Y/N) had helped her through some tough shit in the past, so the two girls had grown rather close since their first meeting when they were in middle school.

Back to the boys, Takemichi couldn't help but to sweat-drop a little bit. Girls were so mean to each other, he thought. If he were to try and call a guy that, the blonde would be buried six feet under. Okay, so clearly, the Hell's Angel knew who these two were. He really shouldn't be surprised at this point, Chifuyu did say she knew a lot of people in the gang world. But holy smokes, how much exactly?

Now, back to the guy who had just synced up with him, he looked kind of familiar to Takemichi. The scar, the swirly design shaved into the side of his head, where had he seen him before? Well, his questions would soon be answered as he saw the taller boy perk up a little bit.

"Huh? Wait, I thought I'd seen you before. You're Takemichi Hanagaki," the indigo haired boy in front of the crybaby hero suddenly said, as if he were reading the crybaby hero's mind.