~ Part Four : Letter? ~

Start from the beginning

He left to get some food. My face dropped and I returned to my book.
" So she faked her death to get out of an arranged marriage and Romeo takes his life to be with her but then Juliet wakes up and fmiss him dead  and then stabs herself with a dagger? A bit dramatic if you ask me. " I scoffed as I closed the book.
"No not really, love makes you crazy. " A voice said from behind me.
"Oh okay. " I whispered, looking down at my book.
"I have got food. " He patted my shoulder.
"What is it? " I asked, looking up.
"Sausage and chips. " He held up the plate.
"Thanks." I smiled awkwardly and took the plate.

I stared at my food, my stomach growling, my mouth watering. I gulped and looked away.
"Are you not hungry? " He asked.
"No, should I put it on the microwave for later, if I peckish in the night? " I asked.
"Yeah you can do. " He pointed to the kitchen.

I placed the food on the microwave and closed it.
I sluggishly walked back over to the sofa and flopped onto it.
"Can i return to classes tomorrow? " I asked.
"Yes, now don't forget my Directions and where I should find you when I get back. " He sneered. I groaned as he left.
Merlin I am tired. Too bad because I have detention. Talking about that I should probably go sit in the classroom.

I walked out of his private chambers and into the classroom, a few turns away. All the students and most of the teachers were in the great Hall eating, so I didn't have to worry about walking into anybody. I looked behind the cauldron for the key.
Found you.

I twisted the key to the right and waited for a click. Once the sound came, I pushed open the black door. I closed the door and sat on my seat. I learned on my chair and played with my quill until he arrived.
"Nice to see you, Miss Malfoy. " He said, coldly.
"Hi, why am I here? " I asked.
"You used Foul language even after I told you to stop. " He spat.
"What am I meant to do? " I asked.
"I will tell you in a second." He tutted, leaning over his desk, making his hair fall in front of his face, covering his features.
Fuck that's hot.
I thought as I bit my lip.
His head shot up, looking at me.
My brows furrowed in confusion.
"What? " I asked.
"I-i-um nothing. Just copy down the words 'I will not use foul language in the presence of a professor' 50 times. " He stuttered. I let go of my swollen lip and started to write.

Fuck this is boring. Shitting hell my head hurts, so do my eyes! after all I do spend nearly all potions looking at Snape and when DADA comes it's Lupin. Though I must say Me and Snape are closer. More chance I guess. Pfft oh give it up, you will never get a chance, he is your professor for Merlin's sake. Dododododododo. Hogwarts teach us something please. ptptptptptpt. Oh Merlin he is hot. Get it together Y/N Y/M/N Malfoy!
I bit my lips once more as I bounced my leg.
"Shh." He hushed.
"I wasn't making a sound? " I have him a dirty.
"Your leg was bouncing the table, which made a jingle sound. Do you want a demonstration? " He asked, sarcastically.
"No it's fine. " I squeeked out.

After I had finished my 50 lines of the same words, I Put my hand up.
"Yes,Miss Malfoy? " He said, moving a strand of his hair away from his face.
"I have finished. " I sung.
"50 more. " He ordered.
"Ugh, can't I do something else?"
I whined.
"Too bad. " He tutted.
I rolled my eyes and continued my way to 100.

"Sir, I'm finished now! " I cried.
"Okay, let me see. " He held out his hand. I placed the parchment in his hand and walked back to my desk.
"It's fine, it can be better but it's Read-able. " He sighed.
"Can I go now? " I asked.
"Nope, you go when I go. Oh and don't forget your back in classes tomorrow. " He looked up.
"Ugh! " I groaned.
"Sit down and be quiet until I'm done! " He shouted.
"Fine." I said through my teeth.

He leaned back over his parchment and continued to write. His eyes scanning over the page, his lips putting in disappointment, his hair falling over his face, his hands scribbling over the paper, everything is just making him more perfect.
His head shot up once more.
"Would you silence that mind if yours? " He spat.
"What do you mean? " I asked.
" I have already told you this. Remember

"Shit! Fuck! No! Sorry! " My eyes widened.

"Foul language! " He shouted.
"Please don't make me write another 100 sentences! " I pleaded.
"Fine, but come here. " He sighed. I go up and walked over to his desk.
"Mark these. " He smirked as he passed me a pile of paper.
"Ugh! I'm tired and hungry! " I whined.
"Fine.I will mark these tomorrow, now go back to my chambers and eat. I will be there in a few minutes. Here is the key. " He huffed.
"Okay." I whispered as I turned.

I walked to his private chambers and unlocked it using the key he gave me. I walked in, getting a whiff of the smell of parchment and ink. I walked over to the microwave and took out my cold food, I walked over to the bin and threw it away. I washed my plate and collapsed onto the sofa.
Fuck I'm tired.

A/N I'm sorry for not updating I am literally moving into my new dorm today! There is a lot of drama at college and I'm overall really busy. This part alone took me 5 days! I will try and get everything published ASAP. But don't rush me. Anyways have a good day/night! byee!
-Sapphirem