the musical soundtracks

Start from the beginning

Norway.

Straight away you know that the first word will start with a sh. Because of the dramatic intro. This helps as it makes the brain more familiarised with the song. When the brain thinks it recognises a song it will like it more then it would for a complete alien piece. Psychology!!! YAY! The ethnic genre shines through in the first second. The worrior feel added with the music fits in with the lyric "she will be the warrior of the northern and southern seas". This is so good you don't need the amazing vocals for you to listen to it.

Czechia.

Lots of backing vocals? I'm guessing to make it sound like more people. It is very repetitive. You get the mixture of modern and traditional sounds. You can listen to it without vocals but to be fair this does have lot's of vocals already so.

Slovenia.

You can feel the groove, happiness and beat from the start. This is how you reflect the joy into a song. Even though it's a guitar I can imagine people dancing to this alone in a Euroclub! I mean, I'm not surprised these guys are great! To be fair I love guitar music.

France.

Brilliant soundtrack! You can hear the mix of traditional French music and a disco vibe. I personally can't find a link to the theme apart from maybe that the disco vibe could represent feeling good in your own skin? Anyway, you could listen to this as music!

Finland.

From the start you hear the electronic dark sound that mirrors the problems described in his song. However you can also hear the party and crazy. Love the beat and the rock. Again could listen to this without the vocals.

Armenia.

It starts slow showing the caring, calm and sweet side of love. Then it slowly goes into a fast beat showing the pain, excitement and drama in love. Then you go back to a mix of both were she looks forward to love. This is another soundtrack that mirrors the theme very well. We have a lot of backing vocals though? I would say you can listen to it without vocals but a this point the vocals are already there!