threesome

it had been a few nights since my daddy was at my house, so i decided to text grayson and ask him to come over. he said of course, and asked if he could bring a friend. i said that it was ok and was exited about what we would do with this "friend".

after a few minutes, i saw his car pull up. i went to the door to open it for them, and saw his friend. he introduced him self and said his name was asher. he was almost as hot at grayson so i brought them to my room with them behind me.

when i turned around in my room, both of their penis's were out! they were rubbing them and i quickly decided to help. ahshers penis was about the same length as mine but wider than graysons! his tip was like the biggest mushroom i had ever seen. i was using both by hands and my tongue taking turns with each cock.

they both groaned SO loud and i immediately got so hard and they noticed and put me on the bed. grayson went into my asshole while asher went into my mouth. i was licking and swirling my tongue around asher daddy's dick while it was going in and out of my mouth.

grayson was thrusting his dick in my ass while swinging and swaying his hips to make it feel the best for both of us. we all came around the same time so my bedroom was filled with cum. we agreed that we were all tired and we put a movie on in my living room and played on our phones for the rest of the night.