The Hello kitty song idea 💫💫💫

Stan's POV:
"Stan, one of your friends are here looking for you!" My mom called for me, "Ok I'll be right down!" I said from my room, I was just laying on my bed on my phone. I planned on asking Kyle if he wanted to go see a movie with me or something but I guess someone is already here. I wonder if Kyle is here to hangout or something, I thought as I opened my bedroom door and walked down stairs with a smile on my face.

When I saw Kenny sitting on my couch I was half surprised and slightly disappointed it wasn't Kyle, but since Kenny hasn't been hanging out with Butters or Cartman lately I immediately felt bad and sat down with him on the couch. He still is one of my best friends afterall. "Hey Kenny, how's it going?" "Hey, I'm doing good but I need your help with something" he said, "what do you need help with?" I asked curious, "oh well I was planning on confessing to my crush on Valentines day and decided that I want some advice" he replied, wait Kenny has a crush?

Kenny was the type to have on and off crushs but he has never actually confessed to any of them, so this wasn't him crushing on someone he was actually in LOVE with this person. I felt myself get really curious I wanted to know who this person was, so I asked Kenny myself, "Hey Kenny, who is this person you have a "crush" on?" I asked him, his cheeks turned a bright pink and he looked away, yup he is definitely in love, I thought.

"Well um it's....B-butters..." he stammered, I looked at him in shock, wait Kenny likes boys and girls too? "Oh ok, well I support you then" I said smiling at him placing my hand on his shoulder, he looked up at me and grinned his face was still a bit pink. "Thanks Stan, so will you help me?" He asked, "of course buddy" I replied while patting him on the back proudly. I mean he did just come out which I know is scary, I remember being terrified when I came out as bisexual to my friends and family.

After we talked about how he just came out as pansexual and about his crush on Butters we went to my room to begin planning out his confession, "Ok so what are some of his interests?" I asked him, "well he likes games like Monopoly, Jigsaw puzzles and Hello Kitty island adven-" "that's it!" I said interrupting him suddenly. "Maybe if you wrote a song that sounds similar to the gentle, cheerful and cute style of Hello Kitty, you can impress him!" I said enthusiastically.

Kenny sat on my bed thinking for a bit until he finally said "Umm okay then, I'll try to write him the song tonight!" He sounded excited about it which made me feel glad that my advice was helpful to him, I still remembered how he went all the way to Romania for singing lessons, so there was no way Butters couldn't be impressed by Kenny's singing voice.

Me and Kenny hung out for 10 more minutes to figure out more about how Kenny would write his song. Then he decided to take off, so before he left I gave him enough money to buy himself a cheap guitar, tutorials on how to play the instrument and some paper and pencils for the lyrics and then waved him goodbye. Once he was gone I went back to my room and threw myself on my bed, I still couldn't believe he was in love with Butters and was going to confess to him tomorrow too! I admired Kenny for being brave enough to confess.

I myself am in love with someone that I really want to confess to, but I worry if they don't feel the same way our friendship would be ruined and that would be the worst thing to ever happen to me. But then just now I remembered Kenny talking about how he held off confessing to Butters because of their friendship. Which only ended up with them becoming more distant making the whole thing more difficult just because he had held off before.

After thinking about this more and more I finally decided that I was going to do it tomorrow! I layed there blushing, laying on my bed as I thought to myself, Im going to confess to my super best friend, Kyle tomorrow!

768 words~ April 29th, 2023