PROLOGUE

-SUMMARY-

-SUMMARY-

Dakota Pierce was born to Jania and Dean Pierce in Los Angeles, California. However, when she was only five years old, they split. Dean was caught cheating with the neighbor, and Jania was hurt, but Jania realized that she never liked men. Dakota doesn't remember anything that had happened. she doesn't remember moving to Woodsboro or becoming friends with the Carpenter siblings. She doesn't remember becoming friends with the meeks-martin twins, and she was okay with that.

Dakota Pierce was a force to be reckoned with, a gun with a loaded bullet and a trigger to be pulled. Jania knew that, Tara knew that Sam, Chad, and Mindy knew that. Hell, Dean, who was a horrible father and didn't bother to call or check in, knew that. Dakota was an angry woman with a vendetta to hold and a life to take.

So when everything began, it was like a flash of light shot up in her. she wasn't the killer, but she felt the adrenaline of being chased after —the fear of dying and the satisfaction of killing the killers before they could do anything to her. During the whole thing, she began to fall for Tara. The girl who was her best friend, the one who would hold her hand when they watched scary movies. The one who would never let anything happen to Dakota, fearing losing her and never knowing what happened to her.

If only Dakota knew that how she felt about Tara was the way Tara felt about her. Tara was in love with Dakota just the same. She had loved the girl before this whole thing, and she would never admit it for fear of losing her best friend to something as small and stupid as feelings for her. If only Tara knew what would happen after.

Once Richie and Amber had been revealed, it was a downward spiral. Nothing was the same anymore, and the group wasn't either. The group went from Tara, Wes, Mindy, liv, Chad, Sam, Dakota, and Amber to Chad, Mindy, Tara, Sam, and Dakota. It went from 8 people to 5 within only 2 days.

after Jania found out about everything with the group and amber and Richie and the way everything had happened. Jania did the one thing she was truly good at, she packed them up and she ran away. Dakota didn't want to leave, she didn't want to run away again. she was so tired of running and leaving. she wanted to stay with her friends and be there for everything but she wasn't because Jania ripped her away from them as fast as she could.

so now it was only a few months later, Dakota sat in her apartment with her mom as she stared at the tv. sure , new york was big and bright and supposed to be one of the best places on the world but it wasn't. dakota missed woodsboro, she missed tara and the group but tara the most.

so what would happen when she went to blackmore academy and there they were? tara, chad, and Mindy. sam wasn't with them but that was okay because at least the group was together again.

and dakota?

shes a gun.   

-CAST-
Dakota Molly Pierce

portrayed by antonia gentry

-DTS-
starsandsaints aftersuns warmcherry cdmvsic Emilylove20061 90scoffeegossip liambrown7794 spiderssocorro netteyams st4rkeysfilm -moonbug harringtonssss baellingham Stefansalvatorewife heIIraisers

-WARNINGS-
mentions of blood, death, murder, suicide, and other triggering things. if you are not comfortable with reading this i would suggest leaving this book right now. if you are , please still heed these warnings

-THE PLAYLIST-

-ABBYS NOTES-jenna is my wife

-ABBYS NOTES-
jenna is my wife

-ABBYS NOTES-jenna is my wife