The Other Members

Hoi I'm back after four days! YAY!
______________________________
No one's pov
——————————————————————————————
  Tanjiro, was walking through the halls looking for the room of someone he deeply looks up to. No, not just look up to, he sees this someone as an older sibling.

  Tanjiro continued walking whilst humming to himself till he noticed at the corner of his eye, a girl with stunning white hair that faded to a lime green colour.

   He himself doesn't remember her at the meeting they had when him and his friends first arrived, so the main question in his head was, 'Who is that?'. He stared for a while then noticed she was talking to someone, it was a tall, slim man, he had short black hair that also faded into a green like colour.

  Tanjiro decided to call out to the two, "Hi! Who are you both? I didn't see you when I first arrived." The boy said his voice filled with pure excitement and ambition to meet the unknown members.

*BANG!!!*

  When the two noticed Tanjiro they immediately rushed into a room and slammed the door shut.

  Tanjiro was confused on what he had done wrong but passed it out on them just being shy. He went back to looking for this older sibling like person to him like nothing happened.

  He finally reached the room of this so called 'older sibling' and entered.

  "Giyuu-san! How are you?" The nostalgic boy asked, "I'm quite well, how are you, Tanjiro?" Replied a deep voice, sounding almost like he was mad at the boy but it was quite the opposite.

  "I'm doing well! Oh! I stumbled upon two members that I don't remember seeing in the meeting we had, one was a girl and the other was a boy." Tanjiro continued to ramble on the physical appearance of the two mysterious persons.

  Giyuu chuckled and said, "Oh, so you found the siblings huh?" "The.... siblings?" Tanjiro asked quite confused. "Well, there is a group that said they didn't want to come out and introduce themselves to you and your friends, they said they wanted to stay a secret." Giyuu explained "Guess the siblings blew their cover." He continued on soon after.

  Tanjiro looked as if his mind exploded and smoke was coming out of his ears until Giyuu snapped him out of it. "A-ah, I see...".

  "Ya know.....now that the siblings blew their cover, we might be able to see the rest of the group more often." Giyuu said, Tanjiro looked at Giyuu with literal stars in his eyes and said he needed to go.

  Giyuu nodded and said him off. Tanjiro ran to his and Muichiro's room and told him "MUI! Did you know about the secret group!?" "*Sigh* Lemme guess, you saw the siblings?" Muichiro replied with a smile seeing his boyfriend so excited.

  "YEP!" Tanjiro almost screeched, "Wanna go see them?" Muichiro asked "YES" Tanjiro quickly replied.

  Muichiro nodded and walked with Tanjiro out the room and to the hall where Tanjiro saw the siblings. Muichiro quietly knocked the door and on the inside they heard some shuffling before the same girl Tanjiro saw opened the door.

.         .          .

  "MUI~ HOW COULD YOU DO THIS TO ME~! MASTER IS GONNA KILL ME NOW~!" The girl whined out after seeing Tanjiro with her friend.

  "Why am I going to kill you daki?" A deep voice asked sounding quite confused from on the inside.

  The person that said voice belongs to got up and walked towards the door saying "It's just Muichiro, right?" "Ummmmmm...... actually....." The girl now revealed as Daki  mumbled.

  "Daki. Your dead." The voice person said while looking at the people outside the door, standing right behind Daki.

"Sorry, Daki." Muichiro replied being completely genuine.

  "I'm still gonna die so that doesn't help!" Daki screamed.

I think imma end it there for now hehe