The Blue Substance

Sorry for not posting for a few days....I just have a lot of things to do and I forgot I needed to write so yeah, you are getting a chapter today so hope you enjoy!
_______________________
Tanjiro's pov
_______________
  I was walking through the halls with Mui when we got called into a room, I think it was Mrs.Shinobus' lab, she then told Mui that she studied the blue substance? And that it was blood of one of the monsters out there...hmmm what substance??? I'm sooo confused....

  "Really? Blood? That is what I brought back?" Mui questioned Mrs.Shinobu, she nodded and said she might need him and a few others to go on a little 'trip' back into thoes depths for further reserch on the new creature and the one we still have to deal with.

  Muichiro nodded and we both walked out, he said he was gonna tell the others about the thing they needed to do. I just said 'ok' and walked to our shared room, I layed on the bed wondering if we might actually make it out of here alive or not.

  Until Muichiro walked in and gave me a kiss on the cheek saying "Me and the others need to go now see you when we get back-" I interupted him and asked "Who are you going with?" He sighed and said "Unfortunately Tengen and Rengoku, im also going with Giyuu but i like him so he's fine." I nodded and he left.

_____________________
Muichiros pov
__________
  Im gonna skip to the part where the four of us are in the water and im leading them to where I found the substance with Genya.

  Giyuu and I found the cave that Genya and I first saw, we went in a little deeper and we saw four separate tunnels, all probably leading to different ways.

  Giyuu said we shouldn't split up and we can just go in groups of two, I agreed on that decision and STILL got stuck with Tengen....damnnit....

  "Soooo.....Muichiro, what do you think we'll find down here?" He asked I sighed and said "I hope you and me accidentally split up and I find your scull.".

     .................

  There was complete silence....maybe he doesn't wanna talk anymore? Oh thank god- "Ya know.....your hella mean for a 16 year old...." He said "And I don't give a crap, now let's focus on what we came down here to do." I said with venom in my tone.

  We swam for a what felt like hours that were actually minutes and we saw a huge when I say huge I mean bigger than the Eleoptia and the snake creature combined! And it was filled almost to the brim with things like gold,necklaces, treasure chests and other goods like that.

  I told Tengen NOT to touch anything and surprisingly he obeyed, we were swimming around it admiring all the gold statues and ship recks that had gold or jewelry on them, we saw Giyuu and Rengoku looking at it too, it seems two of the tunnels lead to the same area but what about the other three?

  "Well I don't know where to go from here...." Giyuu said I nodded cause I didn't either and there was no way in hell I was following the two baffoons anywhere they go at all.

  We decided to go back and tell Kocho about it and we can make a plan of some sort off that........

But God doesn't like us at all
    this is the WRONG time
     for the Eleoptia to
           Appear.

  Giyuu and well everyone there was shocked, it was only me and Genya who actually saw this thing, so can't blame them but like, we didn't expect to see it......

                              "Don't.....make.....any.......sudden.......moves" Giyuu said as quiet as possible, but the Eleoptia still heard, it was looking at us dead in the eye, it came closer and closer little by little and I was tempted to swim...but I couldn't....my body was stuck in place....

  It looked at us for a second then went back to doing something else, {It.... doesn't...care?} I thought, is this maybe a creature we can trust, can it understand us?.....I wonder.....I went a little closer....just enough for it to see me and probably eat me whole...but it was eating seaweed so I think it might be a herbivore....

  Giyuu whispered quietly "Muichiro, what the fuck are you doing.....!?" I ignored it and asked the creature a question hoping it wouldn't swallow me whole "C-can you hear or understand us?...." Rengoku then whispered to me "Muichiro have you gone mad!?" The creature looked at me and-

HAHAHAHAH YOU THOUGHT YOU WOULD KNOW WHAT HAPPENED? YOU HAVE GOT TO BE KIDDING HEHEHEHH