Meeting a surviver

Still the author's bestie! I'm here to publish again obv, anyways yeah let's start
________________
???'s pov
____________
  When Mr.Giyuu explained everything to the new survivers, I didn't really care even though I was the one who rescued them before 'It' could eat them, I slowly tried to walk to my room before anyone called on me and then- "And that is Muichiro, he will be showing you your rooms, one of you are actually staying with him as well" I was cut off mid-thought and whispered "shit..." I was trying to sneak away unnoticed but now I have to babysit them.

  Ugh they look at least a year or two older than me, they can go and tour themselves. "Ugh, why me?" I asked Mrs.Kocho who looked like she would smack me if I kept on talking to her with that tone. I didn't bother to try and get a response and I just signaled them to follow me. I then started to speak up while we were walking in the hall.

  "As you know my name is Muichiro, but here are some other things about me, I was 13 when I first got here but at the moment I'm 16, I had a twin brother but due to well the gods of this earth hating me whatever the hell is down here killed him.....my main aim on staying here is to one day hope to successfully kill 'It'" I said in a monotone voice with my regular calm souless face. One of them spoke up as well, saying.  

  "Ah....that must have been tough I'm sorry" I nodded and started leading them to the the bedroom areas, I showed the girl a room with two other girls, Aoi and Kanao I think they will get along, then I brought the yellow haired boy and the boy that acts like a LITERAL BOAR to a room with my best friend, Genya, I only pray he doesn't kill them,

  "I guess your staying with me..." I said to the boy who previously told me he was sorry about yui's death. We walked a long while down, it's where the first 9 survivers rooms are, I was ninth so my room was the last one, we walked into the room and I told him he could borrow my clothes because his were cold and probably wet.

  He agreed and went to change, I layed on my bed looking out the window that was right next to it, I didn't see anything interesting, just a very dark blue that almost looked like black, I looked a little closer...and I saw 'It' again...this is at least the 16th time I'm seeing this 70ft long snake like creature and I can't do anything about it.

  At that moment I saw the boy walk out the room he was changing in looking traumatized, I started talking "You must have seen it....come here.." he nodded still looking like he had almost been kidnapped and then tourtured to death, he came closer, I pulled him on my bed and held him close, I then started to speak to give him an explanation of my sudden action "Shh it's okay, Mrs.Kocho did this same thing for me when I first saw It...trust me we are gonna figure out how to get rid of It." I said as he began crying slightly, It probably looked at him, and he saw how scary it actually was...I had the same reaction, but at that time it was 40ft not 70ft.

  After a while he fell asleep and I left him on my bed to get something to eat, when walking I checked up on the three girls and the boys to ask it they wanted something to eat, I saw the girls cuddling while sleeping and then the boys...Genya was in his own bed meanwhile the other two were also cuddling, I didn't think about it and I just went to get something to eat. After getting some bread, I walked back to my room and sat on the floor looking out the window again, I'm an insomniac meaning I don't sleep or I find it hard to fall asleep unlike others, so I just spend most of my time looking for new sea creatures or sea monsters that haven't been discovered yet, but all I see is the same damned snake like monster, I continued staring until I decided to lay on my bed out of boredom, I layed there for a bit until I felt the boy lay his head on my chest, I didn't mind and just started to look up at the rocky ceiling, knowing I will get even more bored eventually.

  Hi I think that's it for now I shall post tmr so see you later