CHAPTER one

Tru...Tru...Tru...

The phone rings causing the little man to put his hand in the pocket of his light blue jeans before pressing accept

"He..llo" A voice answered the phone silently.

("Bastard!! You still haven't woken up? Why did you say you would come to Bangkok today? I'm waiting for you.) His best friend's loud screams rang through the cell phone, making Pang put the phone away from his ear. The drowsiness disappeared almost immediately.

"Oat, before you scold me. Shouldn't you ask me where I am now?" Pang said back in an irritated voice.

("Oh, where are you?" asked Oat, Pang's best friend.

"I'm in the van. I'm coming to Bangkok. It's almost time for the bus terminal now," replied Pang. The people on the bus look stunned, not thinking that the small, handsome young man would actually be a man.

("Oh, are you coming to see me first? Or are you going to your brother's dorm first?" Oat asked again.

"I'd probably go to Pound first. I called and said I'm taking him out for sushi. Damn, he's been calling me since last month that he wants to eat. He said he doesn't want to waste his money and that he'll wait for me. He's a cunning little bastard" Pang grumbled.

("You don't have to ask if you're like anyone else. I've never seen you offend your little brother. As you wish") Oat said jokingly.

"Well what can I do? He's my brother. " Pang said in a muffled voice, unable to argue anything because his best friend always knew the two brothers teased each other often.

("Okay, where are you taking Pound to eat? Are you going to Siam Dis?" Oat asked

("Well, when you leave your brother's dorm, call me and we'll meet there. On the way back, I'll send you and Pound, myself", said Oat

"Why don't you pick us from my brother's from the dorm. So we don't waste our money on the car," Pong said pleadingly.

("Ah, you idiot! I just deadpan on Pound because he saves money, but you're the same. What the hell. Write a book and earn good money. Why are you so shy?") Oat said nonchalantly.

"I'm a writer with a dry stomach. I don't know, I can go alone."

("You don't need to sulk loudly. I won't take you anyway.") Oat said back.

"Okay, that's it, I'll call you later." Pang cut the script before cutting the call. The small figure leaning against the back of the passenger van relaxed, smiling slightly at the thought of his dear friend's words

Pang is from Kanchanaburi province. He studied until he completed a degree at a university in Kanchanaburi province because he didn't want to waste money to study in Bangkok. Pang's domestic status was moderate. Not very rich, his father is a civil servant, and his mother is a housewife. At home, he's doing business as a shop for plants, pots, soil and gardening services in public offices and households in general. But most of the time, his father asks Pang to take more care of him and his business. Pang runs a photocopying shop, he does reports, and has a hobby of writing novels. Phan has a younger brother, Pond, who is studying in Bangkok. The reason for coming to study there is because Pang helped send his brother to study to ease the parents' burden too.

As for Oat, he was born in Bangkok, grew up and studied in Bangkok. He met Pang on the Internet when he was in college and neither of them could have imagined that they would be friends like this. After graduating from school, Oat opened an internet shop across the alley from his front door. Pang and Oat visit each other from time to time as they stay close to both parties' parents as well