2: A Machine of Freedom or Perishment

Start from the beginning

"Hand over the spoon!" Gehenna demanded as she snatched the spoon from Cele's hand and gently let it down on the ground in a dent shaped like a spoon. The wall opened up a gigantic room that was a spotless kitchen for a 5-star chef. "Stay here, I'll go get Ron for this!" Gehenna yelled as she ran off in all directions for Ron.

"So this is Ron's Ultimate Lab? Seems suitable for him." Cele looked around. "It's even got the top quality kitchen utensils. Nice." She went to the lab to observe the utensils, and Shuttle followed.

"Ow! Quit dragging me already; it's like centimeters away–" Someone yelled before getting thrown into the kitchen, landing on the ground hard.

"You all right?" Shuttle asked, offering a hand to the thrown person, which was revealed to be Ron.

"Um, no. My spine feels like it's been shattered into separate parts! Bonus points, I was just thrown here!" Ron yelled as he begrudgingly took Shuttle's hand to stand up.

"My mistake! I meant to toss you a few inches from the entrance simply!" Gehenna yelled.

"How are you that unbelievably strong?!" Shuttle yelled out of shock. Gehenna shrugged and ran away. Ron began chasing her down the halls as Cele and Shuttle peeked out from the entrance of the Ultimate Lab.  They looked at each other and went out.

"Let's just look for other places for these useless items." Cele nodded. The two ventured around the school campus for the items' area that they belonged in. They came across an empty patch of dirt, which was sorted neatly for seeds. Cele sprinkled the bag of seeds, opening up another entrance somewhere.

"How original. But maybe it's something better down here." Shuttle wondered.

"It is a packet of seeds, and this was beside the greenhouse, so it's probably Eliyen's Ultimate Lab." Cele declared. "She is the Ultimate Gardener anyways." As they descended the opening, the walls of dirt surrounding it gradually began showing more flowers and plants without any sunlight visible. To the touch, the plants and flowers seemed natural.

"How is this possible? There's no sunlight here, and these plants grow like crazy." Shuttle frantically asked. Cele kept going and ignored Shuttle's question in fascination with the plants. Eventually, they ended up in a garden with the freshest plants and vegetation.

"Woah." They said in unison. Cele headed for the flowers while Shuttle headed for the vegetable garden. The plants and vegetation were both natural, which amazed Shuttle and Cele.

"Do you think we're legally allowed to harvest these?" Shuttle asked as Cele shrugged. He went to pick up a carrot, but midway through, several buzzer noises played.

"Oi! Don't touch those!" Monokuma yelled as he popped up from the ground. "They ain't ready yet, dummy!"

"They aren't?" Shuttle tilted his head.

"No!"

Cele shrugged and beckoned Shuttle to leave with her. Along the way, they met up with Eliyen.

"Yo, where'd you come from? The ground?" She asked as Cele nodded. "Seriously?" Cele nodded again.

"Yeah, uh, we think it's your Ultimate Lab. It's a garden down–" Shuttle started but stopped as Eliyen rushed past him and down the underground entrance.

"Maybe the word "garden" caught her eye." Cele wondered out loud. They shrugged it off and kept going, looking for openings for the given items. After some time, they found a door at the end of the second-floor hallway with a keyhole. Cele tried both, but they didn't work or even fit.

"Try doing both at the same time. The keyhole looks pretty large." Shuttle suggested, so Cele tried it out. To their surprise, it worked. The wall with the keyhole crumbled to rubble and revealed a staircase.