Fire

*MALE SUBMISSION*

I walked into my grand suite, my heels clacked against the checkered floor as I yanked on my hair tie, sending my hair flying before I knocked on the door to my bedroom. I had just returned from a grand party that I had thrown for the workers of my estates, for their hardwork of course.

The suite was situated on a tall sky scraper, overlooking the city and I stood there in slight awe, mesmerized by the view that my reputation as a strong businesswoman had brought me.

The door was a bit slow to open as I placed my palm, flat against the door and cocked a brow, "Oh? Took you long enough to get ready and open the door for me, didn't it, Tamaki?"

His head was bowed, avoiding my eyes as he shifted them towards his feet. That was my boyfriend, Tamaki.
And today, was the day for the play.

I barged inside, clearly vexed and a bit disappointed. The threatening aura was beginning to ooze out of my body as I struggled to not just bend him over for his defiance of not receiving me on his knees, "Such an obedient boy, dressing up for me just like I asked you to—"

My words died down in my throat when I found his hawk like eyes watching me, sharp yet set. His hand hovered near his lips as if pondering over something as he leaned against the burgundy chair in my bedroom.
At other times, I would've been swept away and let him do as he pleased but today.....I was the one in control.
My eyes ravaged his slim body as the maid dress hugged his curves, emphasizing his baby face and sharp eyes. The white head band just added to my lust as I clicked my tongue.

I fucking needed submission.

"Boy", I called and the look in his eyes was gone as he stood up as well, "Come to me", I motioned with a finger and just as he was about to take a step forward I stomped my foot, the heel clacked loudly and he flinched, "I don't think I ever taught you to be this disobedient, right?"

Our eyes met for a brief moment as I sternly said, "Crawl"
He looked at me in disbelief but a smirk rolled onto my face as I saw him shudder slightly before he raised his skirt and crawled, slowly but deliberately before coming to a stop, right beside my feet.
A slow exhale left his mouth as he murmured my name, "Saiko...."

I bent low, my hand caressed his silky strands as I ran my fingers through them.

And I yanked his head back, sending him weakly crying out as his hands shot up to make me release my hold but I pushed his face down, right above my spotless heels, "Is that how you're supposed to address me, maid?"

My voice was cold and it promised every pain to him in return.
He vigorously shook his head and I scoffed, "No, mistress. Please, forgive me..."

I looked towards the couch which was already filled with the things I would be needing tonight, "Receive your mistress properly then. Are you really expecting me to forgive you with that measly effort?"

My feet slipped out of the heels as I plopped on the couch with a sigh of relief and looked down at him condescendingly, "You look so beautiful tonight, I'd hate to ruin you..."
My feet slipped under his chin, tilting his face up and letting his eyes meet mine and I slapped his face lightly, "Go on, show me how your mistress shall be worshipped."

He was a bit hesitant at first, trying not to fidget and probably keep his nerves calm from all the stimulation my words were bringing for him.

"Hurry up, slut", and that sent him spiralling as he placed his hand beneath my foot and kissed the top, gently yet tantalizingly, his tongue darted out as he layed feather kisses up my smooth legs, not forgetting to give the same treatment to my other foot and my head dropped back, letting him indulge as he kissed my soft spots.

This felt greedy, almost undeserving and I used a free foot to place it lightly and slightly above his semi hard length, not rubbing, nor teasing, just gently adding an uncomfortable pressure as his mouth halted.

He sucked in a breath, letting out a soundless moan and I chuckled, "Mis— Mistress?"

"What happened, hm?", I enquired with a childish smile before yanking him by his arm to let his small body straddle my slightly taller one, "Don't laze around. Give mistress a lap dance and beg for forgiveness, you naughty boy."

My hand numbly outstretched towards the table beside the couch which was full of my tools.

My hand grabbed the handle of a leather flogger, dragging it back as I let it hang loosely in my hand, "And if you as much as dare to get away, remember that there will be punishment for it."

I flicked the flogger, the sound of the flogger cracking against the couch made him jolt as he hurriedly yet shyly bundled his skirt around his waist, his smooth legs straddled my waist as he began to rock, swaying to some unknown music as a muffled sound left his mouth.

"Good...Now beg", I trailed the flogger lightly up his body, revelving in the feeling of how red his nape looked but I refused to put my hands on him yet.

"I... I'm sorry, mistress. I don't think I—", he halted a bit and the first hit came across his exposed butt, still high up in the air and clad in a black thong.

To be continued.....