☀︎︎ Where it all began ☾︎

Louis always loved nature. It gives him a sense of calmness, simplicity, and tranquility. And no wonder he found himself wandering in the woods, totally amazed watching all the beautiful trees full of flowers, and birds chirping, maybe they are singing in their language who knows?

 And no wonder he found himself wandering in the woods, totally amazed watching all the beautiful trees full of flowers, and birds chirping, maybe they are singing in their language who knows?

It was getting late the sun was setting, and it was getting cloudy like it is going to rain anytime now but all Louis wanted was to stay there forever. He'll miss this place so much, after all, it's his last day in London tomorrow he's flying to Los Angeles. Don't get him wrong he is excited about the new environment he'll have there but London feels like home and he has so many good memories here.

After admiring the beauty of nature Louis was getting up to go back home when he saw something, actually no, someone. Louis went closer to look who it is and when he was finally able to see the person, he felt like the air was knocked out of his lungs.

Sitting there was a very beautiful boy with green eyes and a very delicate flower crown sitting atop his curly brown hair, crying. He frowned, thinking why is this beautiful boy crying?

Louis stood there, frozen when the beautiful boy acknowledged his presence. And instantly both of their cheeks turned a bright pink.

Louis is finally able to move his feet and approaches Curly, well he doesn't know his name, yet. "Hey, why are you crying? Is something wrong?" he said, sounding worried, nervous and a little breathless.

"Hi" replied Curly, feeling a bit shy from getting caught crying like a baby in the middle of the woods.

Louis came closer and wiped the boy's tears with his hand, giving the green-eyed lad a handkerchief with a little L stitched in it to wipe his rosy nose.

The curly-haired lad's cheeks turned a darker shade of pink from the mere touch of the blue-eyed boy's hand.

After the green-eyed boy wiped his face with the handkerchief, was when Louis realised how beautiful the boy in front of him was. His beautiful green eyes reminded Louis of the forest, his bouncy curls framed his face perfectly and his shy smile made him look prettier if that was possible.

"You are very beautiful," said Louis, without realising he said his thought out loud. Then cursing himself internally for saying it out loud. "T-thank you" stuttered the green-eyed boy.

After a few moments of silence, "Umm, I-I lost my way out of here, though it's very pretty in here I need to go home before it gets late or else my mum would start worrying," said Curly rambling a bit because of nervousness. "Well you asked the right person, come this way," said Louis giving a slight bow while pointing to his right.

They started walking in the right direction when Louis noticed Curly was rubbing his arms slightly. "Are you feeling cold?" asked Louis. "Yeah a little," said the other lad shivering from the cold. Louis took off his jacket and wrapped it around the curly-haired boy's shoulder, who refused but Louis convinced him.